+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1/05 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

This show is lacking somethign say modeling instructions...it seems they don't really tell them what they want. And the photoshoot was not pleasant. They really didn't get direction. They make it seem like Maxim. When Sports Illustrated is like a high fashion swimsuit magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Keylolo
    Who's going to do the recap of SI:SMS because i cant watch? And if i could there was no way i was passing up a new Lost and the two hour premiere of Alias.
    I'll be your humble recapper for this show. It will be done and delivered tomorrow. Come on, how can you watch Lost over ladies in bikinis?

I think that it was a good show until the elimination round. Eva, I loved the Duran Duran music.

FORT Fan
    Lame! Lame! Lame!

If not for the hot babes, I would not even tune into this lame show next week. Did you hear those lame reasons for dropping the girls? And the lamest reason given was for the last one, Sabrina. I personally didn't think she was that hot, but it's the reasons they gave that p*ssed me off. Everyone commented that she looked good, had a great body and would make a great swimsuit model. In fact there was not one bad comment on her physical looks or modelling performance (she's the only one of the 12 who wasn't criticised I might add) and she even won the competion for the model pass. And the reason for dropping her was that she was too nice and not tough enough??? What is this, "SI Swimsuit Model Search" or "SI Bitch Search"??

And how did flat chested Betti make it when a babe like Nancy gets booted? This is a *swimsuit* model competition! Watching Betti wear a swimsuit is like watching a skinny boy in drags, puke.
    Last edited by TvFan05; 01-06-2005 at 02:09 AM.

Maybe I'm just showing my age, but I think that Cheryl Tiegs is still hotter than any of the contestants. I liked the ones they let go more than the ones they kept.

The only part of the show that was actually interesting was the mini boot cap episode.

I think it was good that they had some flat chested girls as well as breast implant girls, nothing wrong witht that. Just like I hope people aren't picking Krisi as their fave for her implants, I also hope people aren't not liking her cuz of them either. She's very cute and hopefully her personality as well as her "poses" will be what people judge instaed of her boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    I'll be your humble recapper for this show. It will be done and delivered tomorrow. Come on, how can you watch Lost over ladies in bikinis?

I think that it was a good show until the elimination round. Eva, I loved the Duran Duran music.
    Can't wait for your recap Silver, no pressure, I swear

You're part of the reason I'm watching this show BTW.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan
    I think it was good that they had some flat chested girls as well as breast implant girls, nothing wrong witht that.
    Except this is a *swimsuit* competition. If it were a runway competition or "America's Top Model", then boobless may be excusable. But a boobless girl in a swimsuit model competition is plain wrong. It's like Leonardo DiCaprio making it to the finals of a bodybuilding competition.

IMO, I think they eliminated two of the better looking ones in Sabrina and Nancy.

I think the creaters could have chosen a better group of women. As a whole, I really don't think they're that hot. Are you telling me of all the women who tried out for the show, these are the best twelve?

How long do they plan on airing this show if they're eliminating five girls the first night and two the next?

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I didn't know they would eliminate so many girls the first night, I kind of hate the critiquing of the girls bodies/physical features.....I don't know it just is demeaning, sometime you just can't do anything if your body is shaped a certain way or if you have hips....what are you going to do ..... cut them off??? Marcella was one of my faves, too bad she was cut.....as for the girls who are on the ...ahem....''flatter side'' they may as well be eliminated already because this is Sports Illustrated and the Sports Illustrated model are more or less known for their ..... physical attributes :rolleyes

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I accidentally had NBC on when this started and I was folding laundry. The only thing that grabbed my interest was my ears picking up Simon LeBon singing Girls on Film and my flashbacks to sophmore year of high school!!

It was watchable, but I won't cry if I miss it next week! I'll be sure to read Silverstar's recaps though!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast