+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jule Campbell, Judge

Jule Campbell, Judge

[IMG]images/img/jule_campbell.jpg[/IMG]

Founding Editor, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
    Jule Campbell was the editor of the first Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue and guided the famous franchise during her nearly three decades at the helm.

For a second, I forgot she was a judge and thought, "Um, is this a joke...?"
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    she okayed a lot of crappy pictures for the magazine, but she also gave a lot of models their careers, particularly Elle MacPherson and Kathy Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    she okayed a lot of crappy pictures for the magazine, but she also gave a lot of models their careers, particularly Elle MacPherson and Kathy Ireland.

Vendela, Paulina Pouraskova (spg?), and Stacy Williams are others to mention.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I think she'll be fair overall.....she knows exactly what they are looking for....she's got years of experience. Good choice for a judge I think.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    I think she'll be fair overall.....she knows exactly what they are looking for....she's got years of experience. Good choice for a judge I think.
    I agree. She is objective and really knows what SI needs, not that Joel guy...I would trust her judgement over his.

+ Reply to Thread