+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joel Wilkenfeld, Judge

Pink Positive!!
    I dont like him. :phhht I dont like when he told Adaora that her thighs were too big. If she loses anymore weight shes going to be a skeleton. I mean come on. How skinny does he want these women to be. Theres got to be some type of Flesh, Fluid, and fat running through the body. I also do not like how he judged and critique some of the other models. He was very harsh, and I think he already has his choice. He eliminates the wrong people from the first episode... :phhht
    My two Cents!! :phhht
    I love Eva!!
    I LOVVEE Tyra!!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Da Fe
    This guy was the little nebbishy non-athlete in high school who never got a prom date and now he wants to punish all women for the fact that he's eternally insecure about his manhood. Head of a modelling agency indeed! Talk about a self-selecting profession.
    His manhood? What manhood? Is he even interested in women? I say he was the little nebbishy non-athlete in high school who never got the football player he wanted and now wants to punish all women for taking away all the guys he had his eyes on.
    Last edited by TvFan05; 01-14-2005 at 03:04 PM.

a00
    FORT Newbie
    Huhh,,, come on,,, Simon Cowell is so much better!
    But Joel on the other hand, like someone said before, gives me the creeps also.

Bleh,,, and they have elmininated two of three my fav models (Stella and Shantel)!!!
    I hope Alicia survives

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12