+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stella

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Her eyes look kind of too close together...and I don't like her eyebrows. She does have the body though.....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    Her eyes look kind of too close together...and I don't like her eyebrows. She does have the body though.....
    I think she has the best body of the group. It is very well proportioned. Her eyebrows are not very different from the rest. She is very photogenic and has some great pics. The pics of the shooting on the beach, in the gallery, are much better than those that were used for the promos....

She has my vote. What I like about her is that she doesn't seem to get involved in the controversy among the girls.

FORT Newbie
    Wierd!! I just realized.....this girls Stella looks just like JLo.!!!! Don't you think?? According to Jule, Stacy has Julia Roberts smile.....hmmm not sure, but STella DOES LOOK LIKE JENNIFER LOPEZ!!!

Aren't they both puerto rican??? Hmm...I think I'm on to something here.....

FORT Newbie

What's this that everybody looks like somebody?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo
    Wierd!! I just realized.....this girls Stella looks just like JLo.!!!! Don't you think?? According to Jule, Stacy has Julia Roberts smile.....hmmm not sure, but STella DOES LOOK LIKE JENNIFER LOPEZ!!!

Aren't they both puerto rican??? Hmm...I think I'm on to something here.....
    Hey what's with the comparisons? Isn't anybody original anymore?
    Stella looks like JLo...sorry to see her go, great body
    Stacy, Julia Roberts????, poor Julia
    Krisi, Paris Hilton?? hmmm yes a llittle...
    Shannon, Lauren Hutton....actually she does....anybody else look like somebody?????
    How about Joel? hmm....don't think I can write it here........

FORT Newbie
    I went to Stella's website and the pictures I saw there are REALLY DIFFERENT comparing how she looks on the program. She's even more like wow!! There is also a lot more of her bio.

I'm thinking that famous 'hairstylist' from NY wasn't that good....the girls' changes were not that becoming. Perhaps they could have been better. This guy is a wacko!!! Putting that wig on STella and cropping all of Betti's hair was a little extreme and not becoming at all. The other girls were ok...why the drastic changes on these two?? Hmm, did he just NOT want them to look good??!!

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    http://stelladiaz.com

New photos and stuff, looks like she's been doing stuff lately...

beauty is only skin deep.

FORT Newbie

WoW!! This is the 'Stella' on SI?????

I can't believe this is the SAME STELLA ON SI!!! She is gorgeous! I went to the site and I can DEFINITELY SEE THE FIRE JOEL DIDN'T WANT TO SEE.

I feel she should have been at least in the top 2 or top 3. She has what was needed. She is not your ordinary beauty, she is classic and exotic at the same time, a great combination.

We'll probably see more of her. I have read interviews of her on Reality News Online and in the Fishbowl. She sounds very down to earth.....

I still can't believe that she was eliminated for using a wig of which she had NO control over, just doing as she was told by the sylist!!! Other girls got second chances because of much worse things like physicial imperfections!!! Joel never gave her a chance, he didn't seem to like her from the beginning. Don't know what he has against blacks and PUerto Ricans....they don't get second chances.

Too bad!!!

FORT Newbie

Neat pics!

Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    http://stelladiaz.com

New photos and stuff, looks like she's been doing stuff lately...

I went to visit her site and she does have lots of very nice, high fashion photographs.

I personally don't think she needs SI or Joel's Next MM!!! She's just fine all by herself, and she looks very good!!!! She would've had MY vote anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    Wow....She looks much older than 19.
    if she's nineteen then I am still in diapers.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Krispy Kreme
    if she's nineteen then I am still in diapers.
    Stella turned 20 this past December. I think that make up, lighting and angles can make you look older or younger.

I think the make over they did to her on the show made her look too innocent and it wasn't as becoming to Stella as other hairstyles you can see in her online portfolio!!!

For me, she is still a great model and really was SI and Next material. I guess it was their loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast