+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stacy

It's already decided who wins it all!

Think about this, the male judge has liked her from day one.
    Seems like no matter what the other 2 judges say, its like he has top say in judging.

Just check out how he comments about her next time. Its like Stacy cant do wrong!

Personally, I dont think Stacy is all that hot. I hope she goes down soon!

[QUOTE=rush yyz]Think about this, the male judge has liked her from day one.
    Seems like no matter what the other 2 judges say, its like he has top say in judging.
    He's the one that pointed out her teeth and horrific smile, he also pointed out she has no breasts and she's too ordinary.
    I think, like Shannon, she's been considered by at least one of the judges for elimination every week.

I can't stand her, she does not appeal to me at all. She looked okay on the runway and during the snow photo shoot, but everything else - no no no no no.

WOW!! Its a tanless female version of GEORGE HAMILTON!!!

FORT Fanatic

buying breasts equals having breasts?

I thought it was ridiculous when a panel of judges (momentarily pausing to consider how ridiculous it is that I was watching this show in the first place, shame, shame!) criticize the girl for not having breasts instead of recognizing how much more natural, athletic, and Sports Illustrated-ish her body looks compared to the girls with giant half-a-grapefuit-glued-to-a-bony-sternum fake breasts. When did fake breasts become the norm? But I suppose a judging panel which includes Roshumba's oddly square implants is not going to come down too hard on girls who buy their bodies (and the adolescent man-boys who love them).
    Alicia comes off as such a bitch, I keep waiting for one of the other girls to pour tar in her hair while she's sleeping, a la Flowers in the Attic.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
    I thought it was ridiculous when a panel of judges (momentarily pausing to consider how ridiculous it is that I was watching this show in the first place, shame, shame!) criticize the girl for not having breasts instead of recognizing how much more natural, athletic, and Sports Illustrated-ish her body looks compared to the girls with giant half-a-grapefuit-glued-to-a-bony-sternum fake breasts.
    Well the only fake breasted girl left in the competition was Jenna and she got eliminated. So I don't see any problem here.

FORT Fanatic
    I thought Shannon's body had been augmented too, but I guess I was wrong and she's just naturally stacked.

No Way.. Shannon has fake titties for sure.
    I lost 155 pounds in 3 weeks, and I'm ecstatic .. Ride the Snake!

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I can't stand her, she does not appeal to me at all. She looked okay on the runway and during the snow photo shoot, but everything else - no no no no no.
    The only reason she looks good on the runway is because the spotlight focuses on her body not her face. Also she had huge glasses covering up half her face. I think she has a great body but it's ruined by her face.

FORT Fogey
    She has a nice body, but her face bears a striking resemblance to my right thumb.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast