+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stacy

Ithink Stacy looks like Niki Taylor. Her smile is great...like Julia Roberts. I agree her boobs are too small for SI though...

Quote Originally Posted by blue eyes
    Ithink Stacy looks like Niki Taylor. Her smile is great...like Julia Roberts. I agree her boobs are too small for SI though...
    I suppose if one were to look really close, there is a slight resemblence to Niki Taylor - that is if Niki Taylor were ugly. I think "yeesh" when I look at her face...then I shudder a little.
    Last edited by Teddybear; 01-16-2005 at 05:49 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTango
    I am in shock over your responses! I think Stella was average looking at best. Sure, she had an ok body, but her face was definitely nothing special. Stacy is one of the most naturally pretty girls on the show - and she has a very unique look. Buck teeth? are you kidding me? She has a great smile - I'd love to see all of your chompers!

I'm with you JimmyT! Stacy is way better looking than Stella. No contest.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by whoknows
    I'm with you JimmyT! Stacy is way better looking than Stella. No contest.
    Sorry, but I would have to direct you to this girl, Stella's, website. She is beautiful. I have to admit she looks different on the show. She also seems very experienced, check out the bio.

Stacy is way too disproportionate!!! Her body does not represent SI models. Her face is very common and even at that a little alien for me, tiny, too close eyes, jutting jaw, huge teeth....sorry but too weird for my taste.

Stella is the all around latin beauty, hot, sensual and beautiful. Keeps a guy warm and cuddly all night....

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo
    Sorry, but I would have to direct you to this girl, Stella's, website. She is beautiful. I have to admit she looks different on the show. She also seems very experienced, check out the bio.

Stacy is way too disproportionate!!! Her body does not represent SI models. Her face is very common and even at that a little alien for me, tiny, too close eyes, jutting jaw, huge teeth....sorry but too weird for my taste.

Stella is the all around latin beauty, hot, sensual and beautiful. Keeps a guy warm and cuddly all night....
    Heck, I'm a girl and I think Stella's hot! I can't believe any one would dare compare Stacy and Stella's beauty. If nothing else, Stella is closer to fitting America's standard of beauty than Stacy. I would agree that Stacy's weird looking! Her face is not proportioned in a way that beautiful to me. There are actual dimensions and proportions of a face that have been tested to show what is considered beautiful by the largest population - Stacy's ain't it! I see too often in the modeling world very unattractive women who we are told are goddesses in terms of beauty; I don't buy it. I will always prefer the classic conventional beauty as opposed to the weird looking person; no matter what's in vogue (as ugly often is), that fact will never change with me.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear
    Heck, I'm a girl and I think Stella's hot! I can't believe any one would dare compare Stacy and Stella's beauty. If nothing else, Stella is closer to fitting America's standard of beauty than Stacy. I would agree that Stacy's weird looking! Her face is not proportioned in a way that beautiful to me. There are actual dimensions and proportions of a face that have been tested to show what is considered beautiful by the largest population - Stacy's ain't it! I see too often in the modeling world very unattractive women who we are told are goddesses in terms of beauty; I don't buy it. I will always prefer the classic conventional beauty as opposed to the weird looking person; no matter what's in vogue (as ugly often is), that fact will never change with me.
    I totally agree with you!!! So why was STella eliminated. Because she was a minority???? I sure Hope not...!! She has an incredible body and she IS hot!!!

FORT Newbie

I'm proud of Stacy!

I know Stacy - she is a great girl, and I am so proud of how far she has gotten. I think she stands out much more than anyone left. She is beautiful and unaffected. I was afraid she was going tonight after her lack of self-confidence last week, but she nailed it this week! How funny that people thought she was too arrogant today, after they thought she had no confidence last week! Stacy really dug in deep and stepped out of her comfort zone.

To all of you that think she is "weird looking" what kind of standards do you hold?? There must be something to the fact that Alicia considers her the biggest competition.

GO STACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

FORT Fan
    [QUOTE=blue eyes]Ithink Stacy looks like Niki Taylor. Her smile is great...like Julia Roberts. I agree her boobs are too small for SI though...[/QUOTEA

I actually think Stacy looks more like Brooke Burns than Niki Taylor.

FORT Newbie
    i agree with you, stacy looks EXACTLY like brook burns!! i thought it was her at first!

She does look like Brooke Burns! I didn't notice until you said that. She is really pretty - one of my favorites from the beginning.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast