+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 63

Thread: Stacy

  1. #31
    FORT Fanatic Teddybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Northwest
    Age
    30
    Posts
    482
    I still think she has a doggy face. I wouldn't consider her good looking in any circumstance.

  2. #32
    FORT Biscuit VeronicaBelle27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Posts
    792
    I don't see it, I had her pegged as leaving in the first round. The eyebrows, jaw/toothy mouth, unimpressive chest, Now we see the insecurity and lack of confidence, dry hair... Why???

    Not as pretty as the other girls, sorry.
    Could does not mean should

  3. #33
    CCL
    CCL is online now
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,548
    I think she's beautiful. There's a lot of elements that are "off" on her - the teeth, the dark eyebrows etc.- yet somehow it all works as a whole. (On a tangent, this reminds me of the model Michaela who was popular in the early 90s or so. They used to say she had too much teeth, too much hair, just too much in general) and yet she was very beautiful and worked a lot. I wish I could remember her full name. And I think I might be spelling/remembering the first name wrong. /endtangent). Back to Stacy - I don't know if she'll succeed as an SI model just because of the chest (or lack thereof). I kind of wish she had entered the ANTM competition.

  4. #34
    FORT Fan saab9x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    270
    she seems to have a "hard" kind of look,
    which i find disturbing.

    but, at least she hasn't "sold out" with
    schmaltzy implants.

  5. #35
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    26

    What is obvious is obvious....and these are 'finalists' over thousands??

    Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaBelle27
    I don't see it, I had her pegged as leaving in the first round. The eyebrows, jaw/toothy mouth, unimpressive chest, Now we see the insecurity and lack of confidence, dry hair... Why???

    Not as pretty as the other girls, sorry.
    How come they eliminate the girls who really don't get serious criticism and the girls who get lots of criticism get to stay on? I mean everything you say is right, and the judges see this...and yet they don't cut her. What's the deal?? I really don't get it. Check out the reasons for eliminating Sabrina....'she didn't use her model pass right..."!!! Jeez, and Stella??? the wig????? I mean if you are going to invent these things, the judges should be told that the producers decided on the 'plays' to take place on the show....why are they so shocked when 'things happen'. There were NO logical reasons that these girls be cut, even some of the others....just think about it....and yet....snip snip...their OUT!!! What?????!!!!!

    Will somebody explain this to me....i still don't get it....This is more of a popularity competition than a professional model search. I'm sorry....

  6. #36
    CCL
    CCL is online now
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo
    How come they eliminate the girls who really don't get serious criticism and the girls who get lots of criticism get to stay on? I mean everything you say is right, and the judges see this...and yet they don't cut her. What's the deal?? I really don't get it. Check out the reasons for eliminating Sabrina....'she didn't use her model pass right..."!!! Jeez, and Stella??? the wig????? I mean if you are going to invent these things, the judges should be told that the producers decided on the 'plays' to take place on the show....why are they so shocked when 'things happen'. There were NO logical reasons that these girls be cut, even some of the others....just think about it....and yet....snip snip...their OUT!!! What?????!!!!!

    Will somebody explain this to me....i still don't get it....This is more of a popularity competition than a professional model search. I'm sorry....
    I'll give you the Sabrina one - I definitely don't think she should have been cut. But there was no way Stella should have stayed over Stacy. Stella is pretty but average. She's not model-like at all. Just my opinion, of course.

  7. #37
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    I'll give you the Sabrina one - I definitely don't think she should have been cut. But there was no way Stella should have stayed over Stacy. Stella is pretty but average. She's not model-like at all. Just my opinion, of course.
    I have to disagree with you. Ok, Sabrina should have not been cut, but Stella over Stacy, give me Stella anytime. I mean the body alone, wow! Stacy has a wierd mouth, huge jaw and tiny eyes. I really can't explain the impression she makes on me except 'scary'. I this is not mentioning the teeth. Stella on the other hand, has a great body, lovely curves and a face to remember! I see a look in her eyes that seems to go through the camera lens and it reaches me. Stacy needs major surgery while Stella is just what the doctor ordered!

  8. #38
    What's a sitcom? Toxic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    641
    I think Stacy is the best among a bunch of average competitors (Most of these girls wouldn't finish in the top 7 of ANTM).

    Her face reminds me of Cameron Diaz or Claudia Schiffer ... there are parts that just don't look "pretty", but at the right angles/lighting she looks exotic and beautiful. Definitely a unique look. Too bad she is so awkward/raw in her photo shoots .. it will hurt her in the long run.

  9. #39
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    707
    Let's see - which would Sports Illustrated readers rather see: a better face (Stacy) in a swimsuit, or a better body (Stella) in a swimsuit? I thought us guys were always getting into trouble for noticing the body first? Stacy has no kind of swimsuit model body I've ever seen in a magazine. And I only find her slightly attractive when she reminds me of Brooke Burns, which isn't often enough. My guess is this point is moot, however, as I don't think it will come down to her as one of the remaining few with a shot for the job.

  10. #40
    FORT Biscuit VeronicaBelle27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Posts
    792
    Ummmm.... a face that only looks good sometimes, an anti-SI body, fried hair, and can't pose/no confidence ..... I don't think just a smile can win it...
    Could does not mean should

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.