+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stacy

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Her teeth are horrendous. Her parents should've got her some braces 10 years ago. They're so bucky they actually seem to jut out when she turned sideways.
    Bridget Hall had bad teeth when she started, I remember. She worked for quite a while (with the bad teeth), went away, came back and they were all straight and shiny. So it is not automatically a "no" but I don't know if they will think she has enough positives to outweigh that negative.

euhh before i commented on her looking like cassey...but after watching the show i've come to the conclusion that...*drum roll* if Bethany (antm2)and Cassie (antm3)had a baby together it would be Stacy! ew !!

FORT Fogey
    She's too puddle chested... Her pics from the NBC website (the first shot) are horrible. Her jaw is way too strong, and her eyebrows are black in contrast to her blonde hair...

FORT Newbie
    I am in shock!! I cannot believe they chose Stacy over the lovely Stella, who, by the way has the best body of all the girls. She is the sweetest and deserved to stay. Stacy has too many flaws....terribly criticized....how can they leave her there...

Definitely very unfair. I personally trust the internet ranking of the girls as to the judges opinions.

Boo!! I can't believe Stacey is still around.

Seriously, where's the chest? Bee stings?

Her eyebrows vs hair color contrast is annoying me.
    Last edited by ping007; 01-13-2005 at 10:41 AM.

FORT Newbie

Stacy over Stella....RIDICULOUS

Quote Originally Posted by Free Spirit
    I am in shock!! I cannot believe they chose Stacy over the lovely Stella, who, by the way has the best body of all the girls. She is the sweetest and deserved to stay. Stacy has too many flaws....terribly criticized....how can they leave her there...

Definitely very unfair. I personally trust the internet ranking of the girls as to the judges opinions.
    I have NO idea what Stacy is doing there in the first place. Stella is much better and I don't understand why she was eliminated. The second episode was almost 'dedicated' to Stella...!!!! They KNOW she has it.....why is she NOT there.

Stacy has got to gooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Elynav
    I have NO idea what Stacy is doing there in the first place. Stella is much better and I don't understand why she was eliminated. The second episode was almost 'dedicated' to Stella...!!!! They KNOW she has it.....why is she NOT there.

Stacy has got to gooooooooooo
    I am in shock over your responses! I think Stella was average looking at best. Sure, she had an ok body, but her face was definitely nothing special. Stacy is one of the most naturally pretty girls on the show - and she has a very unique look. Buck teeth? are you kidding me? She has a great smile - I'd love to see all of your chompers!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I also think Stacey has a natural beauty and the right body...she will be a strong contender. I like her hair and eyes.

I admit, she's starting to grow on me - her teeth still drive me nuts but I do think she takes great pictures.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

She looked much better after the stylist gave her hair some attention.
    The crispy fried look doesn't do her any favours and the sleeker "after" look was much more flattering.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast