+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Shannon

FORT Newbie
    Shannon is the best!!!! She hasn't lost, in fact she will have many, many more offers come to her with her sparkling personality, gorgeous face, and beautiful body. It's amazing how graciously she held her self throughout the show. Class can't be taught, you have it or you don't!

A victory of sorts

Actually, when you think about it, this does have an advantage. Shannon is a model and is currently represented. The $1 million contract is with another agency, which would force Shannon to abandon her current agent. The exposure is certain to earn her quite a few contracts - all while represented by the agency that has taken care of her to date.

I don't know if she will make up the $1 million, but I must say that her future is looking bright. She has a great family, close friends, and a fiance that seems to be as much a good, wholesome person as she is. (Did you see her father's reaction to the news that one of her shoots was "topless"? Priceless!) And she is beautiful and poised - contracts will come her way. Though I don't know how to do so, I will try to follow her career and will remain a fan.

Now all you folks who voted for Alicia, you owe it to her to buy at least one copy of the SI Swimsuit Edition. Sales of the issue must show a measurable spike or this experiment will not be repeated. I had resolved not to buy a copy if Shannon did not win, but out of respect for her efforts and for Alicia's as well I will do so.

FORT Newbie
    Shannon has an awesome body but doens't look that good without makeup.

Shannon is so beautiful, inside and out. I'm sure she will do well. I really admire her strong values.

Quote Originally Posted by jmbangert
    It's amazing how graciously she held her self throughout the show. Class can't be taught, you have it or you don't!
    Uhmmm, sorry I have to kinda disagree with this statement. It is kind of ironic because I think until today's episode Shannon was pretty classy- confident but not overly so like Stacey was. But it tonight's episode it seemed like she was 100% sure that she'd be picked because she as the body (in other words- boobs) for SI and didn't even consider Alicia as real competition (which I thought was alittle obnxious). Alicia, on the other hand, was a brat in the previous episodes but was unbelievably classy tonight. She wasn't fazed or upset during the Lycra shoot when the Lycra representives said that they didn't consider her the right type and then shot amazing pictures that made them change their minds. I think that Alicia has learned class through this whole experience.

By the way, I do think that Shannon is pretty and has a great body and no doubt wiill have a succeful career and wish her will (she just shouldn't underestimate her competition).

Yeah but she said that and then she wasn't being cocky because she said I don't know how it will go. I hope american picks me or something she said. The night before they went to find out.
    SmiLeyGuRL

Quote Originally Posted by Jays_Princess
    Yeah but she said that and then she wasn't being cocky because she said I don't know how it will go. I hope american picks me or something she said. The night before they went to find out.
    Saying "I'm not being cocky" does not mean you're not being cocky. She was a little over-the-top last night. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Saying "I'm not being cocky" does not mean you're not being cocky. She was a little over-the-top last night. :rolleyes
    Yeah what happened?, It was so out of character for her to say that kind of stuff. Maybe Alicia and Shannon had one of those spells placed on them where they're bodies switches pesonalities.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike84
    Actually, when you think about it, this does have an advantage. Shannon is a model and is currently represented. The $1 million contract is with another agency, which would force Shannon to abandon her current agent. The exposure is certain to earn her quite a few contracts - all while represented by the agency that has taken care of her to date.

I don't know if she will make up the $1 million, but I must say that her future is looking bright. She has a great family, close friends, and a fiance that seems to be as much a good, wholesome person as she is. (Did you see her father's reaction to the news that one of her shoots was "topless"? Priceless!) And she is beautiful and poised - contracts will come her way. Though I don't know how to do so, I will try to follow her career and will remain a fan.

Now all you folks who voted for Alicia, you owe it to her to buy at least one copy of the SI Swimsuit Edition. Sales of the issue must show a measurable spike or this experiment will not be repeated. I had resolved not to buy a copy if Shannon did not win, but out of respect for her efforts and for Alicia's as well I will do so.
    I missed the last episode. Was giving Shannon a contract at Next the twist? Or what? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    I missed the last episode. Was giving Shannon a contract at Next the twist? Or what? I'm confused.
    I coudn't see that since Joel can't really stand Shannon.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast