+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Shannon

I like her face, and the fact that she loves to read.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

I'm pretty sure they are real. She was on a local Dallas sports-talk show recently and the guys, who got to see her much closer than we do, all agreed that she had to be all natural. She has actually been on the website of this radio show about 3-4 years ago in a bikini, and she seems very down to earth.

I'm definitely rooting for her, and my 2nd choice, also from Dallas, is still going too.

Quote Originally Posted by MollySR99
    Hey you guys! I just wanted to say that I am actually very close friends with Shannon. I have known her since we were probably 12. I understand people speculate, but I PROMISE she has not had any work done on any part of her body! I know when you see these shows, you are left to guess about things, but I can attest to how great she is. She is, without a doubt, the sweetest, most genuine person I know. I obviously do not know the other girls, but Shannon does deserve to win this! I only wish you could know her as well as I do, and no one would doubt her character. I am so glad you are watching the show! If you are rooting for Shannon, you are rooting for a great person and friend. Thanks so much!!

I hpe Shannon wins...out of all the girls left...shes really cute and seems sweet...and if shes in the final two or w.e shes got my vote...and about the surgery thing i didnt even think that lol..she doesnt look like shes had it to me anyways

YAY KRISI AND SHANNON..

Marilee
    Quote Originally Posted by Jays_Princess
    I hpe Shannon wins...out of all the girls left...shes really cute and seems sweet...and if shes in the final two or w.e shes got my vote...and about the surgery thing i didnt even think that lol..she doesnt look like shes had it to me anyways

YAY KRISI AND SHANNON..
    I will have to admit on my first glance of the girls in a picture I thought the only one who stood out was Krisi. After watching the show I still loved Krisi but now that she's out I'm rootin' for Shannon.

Of the final four, I'm definitely rooting for Shannon. She's only one left with the complete package. Go Shannon.

FORT Newbie
    she looks old and does not have supermodel looks

Quote Originally Posted by queenbeemarilee
    I will have to admit on my first glance of the girls in a picture I thought the only one who stood out was Krisi. After watching the show I still loved Krisi but now that she's out I'm rootin' for Shannon.

Yeah but it's too bad i don't think she will win. Everything they say about her isn't great although i think she's awsome. So cute and great body. I love all her pictures and you know that she wants it so bad.

Maybe just maybe she will pull threw and they will pick her. Lets hope lol

Go Shannon all the way!
    Krisi hpe to see you again somewhere!

FORT Newbie
    I will be at the final taping in LA!! I hope Shannon makes it to the final 2. . .if she does, I will be voting like crazy for her!! GO SHANNON!!! We love you and are so very proud of you!!

She's my pick to win.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    Of the final four, I'm definitely rooting for Shannon. She's only one left with the complete package. Go Shannon.

I agree.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast