+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Shannon

FORT Newbie

I love Shannon!

Hey you guys! I just wanted to say that I am actually very close friends with Shannon. I have known her since we were probably 12. I understand people speculate, but I PROMISE she has not had any work done on any part of her body! I know when you see these shows, you are left to guess about things, but I can attest to how great she is. She is, without a doubt, the sweetest, most genuine person I know. I obviously do not know the other girls, but Shannon does deserve to win this! I only wish you could know her as well as I do, and no one would doubt her character. I am so glad you are watching the show! If you are rooting for Shannon, you are rooting for a great person and friend. Thanks so much!!

Of the girls left, I place Shannon #2. She's growing on me. Nice body.

Does she look older than what her age is to anyone?

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I think her face is gorgeous and she will definitely be in the top 3.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by ping007

Does she look older than what her age is to anyone?
    One of my co-viewers thought the same. She said it was because of the gap in her teeth. Shannon seems very nice and down to earth ie her choosing Betti to share the supermodel pass because Betti had had a bad day. She kind of reminds me of a farm-girl-type - pretty, friendly & kind. Maybe not unique but not bad either.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Keylolo
    that's definetly a surgical scar, and it had to be pretty recent since she's still bruised so she probably got them done for the show. It's kinda sad but i'm sure she's not the only one.
    Ok, I'm not seeing this. In fact she has one of the most natural looking set of boobs in the competition. You wanna see fake, take a look at Krisi.

Quote Originally Posted by TvFan05
    Ok, I'm not seeing this. In fact she has one of the most natural looking set of boobs in the competition. You wanna see fake, take a look at Krisi.

you can tell by looking at her first pic in the "episode 1 portfolio" thread. those puppies are drooping like a real pair.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    ping!!!

I don't think she's had surgery either and I don't think the scars would be ONLY under one arm like that... can't confirm. Anyway, she's definitely my favorite now after 2 shows.

Go Shannon!
    Could does not mean should

Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaBelle27
    ping!!!

I don't think she's had surgery either and I don't think the scars would be ONLY under one arm like that... can't confirm. Anyway, she's definitely my favorite now after 2 shows.

Go Shannon!
    So basically, Snaggletooth is the only one that you like in the entire show? Cause you have not said anything good about any of the other girls - did you try out and not make it or something?
    I lost 155 pounds in 3 weeks, and I'm ecstatic .. Ride the Snake!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTango
    So basically, Snaggletooth is the only one that you like in the entire show? Cause you have not said anything good about any of the other girls - did you try out and not make it or something?
    Everyone's allowed to have their favourite - and I agree: Go Shannon!

Snaggletooth? Are you sure you're not referring to Stacy? I hadn't noticed Shannon having a messed up smile, I'll have to watch more closely for it. I know with Stacy, I can't seem to avoid it.

I can't say that I would have imagined any of these girls in the swimsuit issue of SI, but of these contestants, Shannon seems to have the best overall average of features, whereas some seem to have certain parts that stand out more than the rest of their appearance which throws off the balance.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTango
    She's got the bod. She's got the boobs. And this ain't no toothpaste commercial competition. That's all I gotta say.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast