+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sabrina

I think they might have made a mistake with her weight as she didn't look that thin to me.
    I thought she has a nice, athletic figure.
    There was nothing stand out about her though.
    She just blended into the background.
    She was somewhat like Stacey looks wise, but Styacey has that large mouth so she is more memorable.

FORT Fanatic
    Too skinny and made the wrong choice in not using her advantage. It showed that she didn't care about winning. She deserved to go.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKY
    Too skinny and made the wrong choice in not using her advantage. It showed that she didn't care about winning. She deserved to go.
    I disagree that she was too skinny. She was one of the more filled out girls. She has a very athletic body and in a few more pounds she would be overweight for any swimsuit competition. She definitely lied about her weight or else gained a good 15-20 lbs (possibly more) after she listed it.

CCL
    I quite liked her. Too bad she was eliminated. I don't get why they harped on her for choosing to go first. She had a split-second to decide the order they would shoot in. Maybe she thought waiting would make her more nervous. Whatever. At least she got some diamonds (poor consolation, I know, but better than nothing!).

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    A junior at college should know that sparkle is NOT a colour.

Yeah, that height and weight is really wrong. BBQ and ice cream my foot.

Tell me about it. I like those foods and obviously, you can see it with me!

That color thing had me shaking my head.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

FORT Newbie

Sabrina's Mom

Sabrina's weight was posted incorrectly by NBC on their website 4 weeks ago. Sabrina has been aggressively trying to get it changed ever since with their PR dept and Website administrator to no avail. There is no possible way she can be so tall yet be healthy at such a ridiculous weight as they have listed. Her weight is NOT 107 lbs. I repeat... NOT 107 lbs. Her correct weight is and was submitted to NBC as 137 lbs. Please remember that typo's do occur when info is being entered and try not to be so harsh in your comments. Sabrina is not ashamed of her weight nor the fact that she wears a size 4. She is what she is, take it or leave it! God bless you all and have a wonderful 2005!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie Sikora
    ...Her correct weight is and was submitted to NBC as 137 lbs. ...
    too bad, I find bulimia a turn on.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie Sikora
    Her weight is NOT 107 lbs. I repeat... NOT 107 lbs. Her correct weight is and was submitted to NBC as 137 lbs. Please remember that typo's do occur when info is being entered and try not to be so harsh in your comments. Sabrina is not ashamed of her weight nor the fact that she wears a size 4.
    Thanks for the correction. It's good to know that it was a typo and not some delusion of the model. I will mention that 137lbs does not seem like a size 4 to me - it's more like a size 6 or 8, even at her height. I know she's tall; but she didn't look that skinny.

FORT Newbie

Sabrina is hot on her website

I thought that Sabrina was pretty on the first episode, but when I checked out her personal website I was shocked! She has a lot of really gorgeous photos posted there. I think she will make it anyway, without the show.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by alk_arkansas
    I thought that Sabrina was pretty on the first episode, but when I checked out her personal website I was shocked! She has a lot of really gorgeous photos posted there. I think she will make it anyway, without the show.
    I feel the same way about Stella. She was cut, without a valid excuse or criticism. Her pictures are very good, but in her personal website she has a variety of incredible photographs. She can definitely make in the modeling world. Her bio reflects that she has the experience she was just unknown in the States!!! Sometimes, winning isn't all that you need to make it, its the exposition you get at the right moment and in the right place.

Go Stella .... Go Sabrina......we'll be seeing lots of both of you....!!!! yeah!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast