+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Krisi

Arkansas
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnhotcoco
    I don't think shes attractive. I feel the only reason she is #1 on the site is because of her hair color. Can someone please tell me the fascination with "blonde" hair. Its Just a hair color. Betti, Alicia and Adaora were the prettiest girls in the competition. When I look at someone I look at their face and not just their hair or eye color and I don't simply judge on their hair or eye color.
    Krisi would still be hot even if she had green hair or no hair at all.

Quote Originally Posted by misterhigh
    Every means we have to measure popularity have pointed to Krisi being the public's favorite. Even if we had the means to do a door to door survey of everyone in the United States, I believe Krisi would still be the most popular.

Krisi has appeared in In Style, In Touch, Us Weekly, Entertainment Weekly, The New York Post TV Week, and other publications.
    You might believe Krisi would still be the most popular but the fact remains that you can't extrapolate a non random poll to the general audience. It's probably only people like you who care enough to vote on those polls anyway. I gather that she is very much your type since you seem to have a lot of knowlege of her whereabouts.

Also, don't look too far into the amount of posts in this forum - half of them are from you. The reason I tend to post in this forum is because it's the only one with any real conversation in it: I can only say that Stacy's ugly and Stella's hot so many times.

Whether she is "most popular" or not, I believe Krisi has the type of beauty that most of us are very comfortable with. She's blond, very attractive, sexy, good attitude, bubbly personality - things that make people smile. She's immensely likable. Personally, I think she would have made a fine SI model, although I wouldn't have picked her for the winner.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I think your right AJane, Krisi does make other women comfortable in talking about her looks in a non way.

She was my pick from the beginning, the only part of the show I didn't like was her hair in pigtails. Too kiddish IMO

Arkansas
    Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Whether she is "most popular" or not, I believe Krisi has the type of beauty that most of us are very comfortable with. She's blond, very attractive, sexy, good attitude, bubbly personality - things that make people smile. She's immensely likable. Personally, I think she would have made a fine SI model, although I wouldn't have picked her for the winner.
    Krisi could still end up in SI one day. Just because she didn't win on this reality show doesn't mean she can't still get in the SI Swimsuit issue eventually.

FORT Fogey
    Its mainly because some certain idiots don't know how to work a computer program that does airbrushing.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi
    Thank you sooooo much for the kind comment!! thanks again!krisi
    Hey Krisi, what's up? So sorry you got eliminated, you would have won America's vote. Sweetest personality, amazing body, ever thought about Playboy? Do you have a website or anything, how's the modeling going? America wants more Krisi!

Quote Originally Posted by unreal
    Hey Krisi, what's up? So sorry you got eliminated, you would have won America's vote. Sweetest personality, amazing body, ever thought about Playboy? Do you have a website or anything, how's the modeling going? America wants more Krisi!
    I actually said in the beginning that playboy would be a more appropriate place for Krisi: she would certainly win Hefner's vote anyhow.

u wish u could b me

Krisi's implant scars Yuck!

At first I though other forters were seeing things till I came upon Krisi's last(#6) Freeze Frame photo. You can clearly see her brest implant scar
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/fea...5_modelsearch/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789