+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by misterhigh
    I do expect to see Krisi again. She is clearly the most popular of the 12 models. Just because she didn't win this competition doesn't mean she won't have a successful career in modeling and maybe tv and movies.

I think Krisi would be great on a sitcom or in a Kelly Ripa type role on a talk show.

Yeah totally lol...Cuz who wouldnt wanna see her..I mean even if she wasnt beautiful or pretty u know shes just so cute..i mean it's her personaily it just shines...and it makes her look like a beautiful...or maybe she would be good in like a love story movie lol

can't wait to see more of her let's hpe lol YAY KRISI

Arkansas
    Quote Originally Posted by queenbeemarilee
    Maybe the fact that she is voted #1 on the website by America is why they think she's the most popular. I personally thought she was the prettiest. She looked like Cameron Diaz and she had Paris Hiltons style and who doesnt like the Paris/Cameron look???

Not just by America. People from all over the world have voted on the NBC.com website.

Arkansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear
    How do you figure that she was the most popular of the twelve models? I personally wasn't a huge fan of hers and many others have commented that she didn't take great pictures and that she did not look as good on the show as she did in pictures anyway. Maybe she's just your type.
    She has been number one on the NBC.com poll from the start. She has also appeared in more magazines than any of the other models. Articles in Entertainment Weekly and The New York Post both used only Krisi's pic and none of the other models.

Arkansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Jays_Princess
    Yeah totally lol...Cuz who wouldnt wanna see her..I mean even if she wasnt beautiful or pretty u know shes just so cute..i mean it's her personaily it just shines...and it makes her look like a beautiful...or maybe she would be good in like a love story movie lol

can't wait to see more of her let's hpe lol YAY KRISI

I could see her as the love interest in a comedy movie - maybe an Adam Sandler film, not that I would really want to see her have to make out with Sandler.

She could be the next Cameron Diaz.

FORT Regular
    I don't think shes attractive. I feel the only reason she is #1 on the site is because of her hair color. Can someone please tell me the fascination with "blonde" hair. Its Just a hair color. Betti, Alicia and Adaora were the prettiest girls in the competition. When I look at someone I look at their face and not just their hair or eye color and I don't simply judge on their hair or eye color.
    Last edited by brwnhotcoco; 01-25-2005 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by misterhigh
    She has been number one on the NBC.com poll from the start. She has also appeared in more magazines than any of the other models. Articles in Entertainment Weekly and The New York Post both used only Krisi's pic and none of the other models.
    That doesn't prove anything. On this website alone there are plenty of people who would not choose her as their first pick. Krisi just happens to be very commercial because of her blond hair - the girl next door look is very appealing; would you like her so much if her hair were not blond? As for the polls and the magazines - they are extremely biased. The only thing factual about them is that they have absolutely no realistic bearing on what the majority of Americans prefer. The polls and the magazines can only assess the ideals of the people who vote on the polls and those who enlist Krisi to pose for them. By the way, which magazines has Krisi appeared in ? I haven't seen her anywhere except on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by brwnhotcoco
    I don't think shes attractive. I feel the only reason she is #1 on the site is because of her hair color. Can someone please tell me the fascination with "blonde" hair. Its Just a hair color. Betti, Alicia and Adaora were the prettiest girls in the competition. When I look at someone I look at their face and not just their hair or eye color and I don't simply judge on their hair or eye color.
    I do not think it was the hair color. I personally prefer darker hair, or red hair, and I do not much care for blonde. However, Krisi has that something in front of camera, and that something is not the color of her hair, it is her facial expressions and body language that make her pictures great. It is no wonder that magazines choose her pictures because her pictures talk, and they are also "decent" (contrary to Alicia's, whose pictures are constantly overly suggestive - at least to a woman's eye ).
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Arkansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear
    That doesn't prove anything. On this website alone there are plenty of people who would not choose her as their first pick. Krisi just happens to be very commercial because of her blond hair - the girl next door look is very appealing; would you like her so much if her hair were not blond? As for the polls and the magazines - they are extremely biased. The only thing factual about them is that they have absolutely no realistic bearing on what the majority of Americans prefer. The polls and the magazines can only assess the ideals of the people who vote on the polls and those who enlist Krisi to pose for them. By the way, which magazines has Krisi appeared in ? I haven't seen her anywhere except on the show.
    Every means we have to measure popularity have pointed to Krisi being the public's favorite. Even if we had the means to do a door to door survey of everyone in the United States, I believe Krisi would still be the most popular.

Krisi has appeared in In Style, In Touch, Us Weekly, Entertainment Weekly, The New York Post TV Week, and other publications.

Arkansas
    It's also interesting that on this very message board Krisi currently has twice as many pages of comments than most of the models who are still in the competition.

Now, that could certainly change, but it would seem to indicate more interest in Krisi than the other most of the other models.

Arkansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi
    Thank you sooooo much for the kind comment!! thanks again!krisi
    And thank YOU for caring enough about your fans to post to this forum!

+ Reply to Thread