+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Krisi

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Ahh, but since when has Sports Illustrated insisted on natural boobs??? She's still my front runner, regardless of any silicone.
    What? You mean they don't do some kind of fake-boob test before hiring the models? I, for one, am shocked.

The male judge did says she was the "dream girl." I seem to remember I didn't really like her nose? But I guess the men wouldn't be looking that closely at it.

At the elimination she looked horrible!! She reminded me of Holly (big brother 5 ) EW!! Although i think she's prettier in pictures then she is in real life.

She's cute but her flat ass makes me go Noooooooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    She's cute but her flat ass makes me go Noooooooooooooo!

True, But I'de rather her have a flat ass, than get thoose ass implants she was talking about!

FORT Newbie
    I haven't seen the show. I looked at all the pictures. All the girls are smoking hot. I think Kris stands out because she is smiling in her picture. The only other girl that is smiling is Andrea (sp?).

FORT Newbie

Krisi sites

I was checking to see if the girls had any webpages, like to read up on them. I did a check on Krisi and you wouldn't believe how many sites came up. She has been everywhere!!! Even Alicia doesn't have as many sites as Krisi does. I wonder if NBC does a check on the girls before they are contracted...??!! Gosh, if they did...hmmmm I wonder if Next judge Joel would still want her.... She has definitely been around!!!

Of all the girls left, Krisi is my favorite cause I like her perky attitude. Is she the only one that has smiled in a photo? Coming from a guy, I don't like fake boobs, but I'm not America.

FORT Newbie

Shallow Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    Of all the girls left, Krisi is my favorite cause I like her perky attitude. Is she the only one that has smiled in a photo? Coming from a guy, I don't like fake boobs, but I'm not America.
    Jeez...Krisi could go home for all I care. She is NOt better over Stella. "Perky"?? give me a break....SILLY AND DEFINITELY NOT SI MATERIAL.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    She'll make it quite far in this competition....she has the body and face.

Krisi's growing on me; but the more I see of her, the more she looks like an average girl that I might be friends with. I still think her implants are her greatest hinderance.
    She should get them taken out and get a decent plastc surgeon to do a better job: her's look plastic, very unattractive. I like her personality but her face is still not dazzling - she's just cute. If she weren't blonde with big boobs, I don't think she would have made it so far; there's just nothing special about her look.

+ Reply to Thread