+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Krisi

I dont think implants is really an issue.Real or fake they'd be big either way.I like her picture on top of her name on the site...that looks great

Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo
    I dont think implants is really an issue.Real or fake they'd be big either way.I like her picture on top of her name on the site...that looks great
    I guess it depends on what audience the magazine targets. I honestly don't know, since I have never seen a sports illustrated magazine before - honestly. I guess if the primary audience consists of men, then having work done in that area doesn't matter, as men generally don't care about things like that. If it targets women, like Victoria's Secret, then implants would seem an obstacle to the girl's chances. Even if a lot of models have implants in Victoria's Secret - which I don't think they do - they at least look real.

I think she's really pretty. I don't think whether her boobs are fake or not should be an issue. It's not like she did DD's or anything. They are quite a decent size and I'm sure she had her reason's for doing it. To lose or win a competition due to breats would be ridiculous. She's beautiful and if she makes a good model, more props to her! I like her so far.

Even though I'm not a fan of implants, she's one of the cuter ones left.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Whoa, editing or not, you can't put in the show what wasn't filmed to begin with, her personality came off badly, and dropped her a little in my estimation... I still think she's top two, but as far as making an avatar for her or anything, i just can't do it.

The judges commented negatively on the implants, I can't remember what was said, and I didn't tape it....
    Could does not mean should

Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan
    It's not like she did DD's or anything. They are quite a decent size and I'm sure she had her reason's for doing it.
    I thought they were quite nice, actually. Really, they appear to be the correct size for her frame and they certainly enhance her figure.

I like Krisi. She seems terribly sweet and down-to-earth. Didn't the male judge call her something to the effect of "every man's dream girl"?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I thought she looked awful for the judges evaluation.
    Terrible outfit, awful hair style, awful bleach job.
    Why oh why are so many women so determined to be blonde at the cost of frying their hair?
    I just don't understand it.

I do think she's pretty though, if a little Paris Hiltonish.
    She just needs to get a shot of maturity into her personal style as she's lacking in that area from what I've seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff

I do think she's pretty though, if a little Paris Hiltonish.
    She just needs to get a shot of maturity into her personal style as she's lacking in that area from what I've seen so far.
    Thank you for someone else besides me noticing it. I don't get modeling. Often times in ANTM the judges would say a girl is so beatiful and I would look at her and think ... uh ... no. It kind of drives me crazy when I'm watching the show. What am I not seeing? I don't think Krisi looks anywhere near as good outside of her photos as she does in them. Her face it literally any cute girl on the street where I live. Her body is any cute girl with implants. On tv I would rate her as kind of cute - but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff

__deletia__

Why oh why are so many women so determined to be blonde at the cost of frying their hair?
    I just don't understand it.

__deletia__
    seconded! (plus, i can't see why anyone
    would want to be playing with "confeder-
    ate money." (it's just not the real deal.))
    *cough [gross]*
    Last edited by saab9x; 01-06-2005 at 03:48 PM.

FORT Fanatic
    First of all, the vast majority of models have implants and plastic surgery. You just have to look at Janice Dickerson to figure that out. LOL! So I won't hold that against her. As for her look, I thought she was middle of the road. Not the best, but not the worst. However the judges love her and she will be here for a long time to come and potentially could win this thing.

+ Reply to Thread