+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Betti

I truly think Betti would have been cut this week if not for 2 things...one...after the haircut it was hard to let her go (it wouldn't justify their opinion from the week before) and ...two...if they dropped Bette and Adaora it wouldn't be P.C.

FORT Fogey
    I love her new hair, she just doesn't get how to work it. If she put on a huge smile and played the fun vibe it would be perfect. Instead she looks all coked out and angry.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin
    if they dropped Bette and Adaora it wouldn't be P.C.
    Then keep Adaora and drop Betti. Adaora looks pretty good. Betti looks like a boy wearing a bikini. You need *boobs* in a swimsuit competition!
    Last edited by TvFan05; 01-14-2005 at 10:12 AM.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    I love her new hair, she just doesn't get how to work it. If she put on a huge smile and played the fun vibe it would be perfect. Instead she looks all coked out and angry.
    That's funny!

Yeah, I think I would have been upset too.. IF I didn't like what they were doing and I was in a modeling competition. BUT, I think it improved her looks and she just doesn't really know how to "do it".

I was thinking that they decided to do a 70's theme photoshoot because of what was "done to her hair". Sorta like.."well, here..we're throwing you a bone so you stop biatching.. enjoy. But we're going to be eliminating you soon anyway.."..
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    So, how do you explain why they put that horrible wig on STella!!!??? Was that an excuse to remind her that she was 'minority' and were going to eliminate her. No one else, except Betti got the bad do's....???

There is too much prejudism here....Adora dropped, STella dropped, Betti soon to be dropped....blondes galore.....up for consideration. Doesn't Sports Illustrated realize that that dumb blonde deal is tiresome...??!! Tired of blondes on the cover....Gimme heat all the time.....

My next desire is to get Shannon to win....Alicia, not SI material, no matter her face...its the attitude and the body that sucks....

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Having hair like Betti, I can understand exactly how she felt. To me it wasn't so much that she now had an afro, but it's the way they "styled" it. That was just plain awful. There are so many beautiful styles that could have been done with her natural hair, and this "stylist" just botched the whole thing. I could have done a better job than that.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    I think her hair looked better in the beginning of the show, when she cut the length herself!!!

The first "style" was so full of body that it was matronly. Ugh.

I can understand her concern and distress, hair is a very very personal thing. Her way of expressing her distress could use a little work though.
    Could does not mean should

FORT Regular
    her hair is beautiful and I'm sad that she got cut. but she'll make it far. shes pretty enough and has the body also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234