Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Alicia

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTango
    Except for that she is not black..
    Alicia Keys is of mixed race.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Is Alicia Keys black or malado. If malado/mulatto, wouldn't she be as much white/Italian as black. But what do I know. Not much.
    Anyhoo, I thought the blonde girl had 'the look' but I'm happy for the winner.

exactly Alicia Keys is much as white as she is black.

I had voted for Shannon, but during the show Shannon really put me off with her over the top self confidence.

I especially liked her reaction to the news ... she's not that great an actress, and I really believe her family NEEDED that chance for money.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by brwnhotcoco
    exactly Alicia Keys is much as white as she is black.
    Although that might technically be true Alicia keys doesn't look just as white as black. Alicia looks nothing like alicia keys to me. Alicia Keys is more voluptuous and she has features of a black person. Alicia on the show is tall thin and has none of the features of a black person.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    I'm glad Alicia won. Shannon can go off and be the perfect nineteen fifties housewife to her doctor husband. She didn't need the money, and she still doesn't. And hey, ain't Karma a beeeeyotch?? I loved Shannon's snarky comments during the show. It just made me all the more happy when Alicia won.
    Anyways, she's obviously very well off and taken care of. Alicia really needed it, and her reaction was so awesome. Good for her! Finally someone who actually needs the money won one of these freaking shows.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77
    I'm glad Alicia won. Shannon can go off and be the perfect nineteen fifties housewife to her doctor husband. She didn't need the money, and she still doesn't. And hey, ain't Karma a beeeeyotch?? I loved Shannon's snarky comments during the show. It just made me all the more happy when Alicia won.
    Anyways, she's obviously very well off and taken care of. Alicia really needed it, and her reaction was so awesome. Good for her! Finally someone who actually needs the money won one of these freaking shows.
    Its not like Alicia gets the $$$ and runs off to Hawaii!!! The million dollars is over a 10 year period and it depends on the contracts she can get. They don't GIVE her the million dollars!!!

So, if she doesn't get the contracts, she doesn't get the money. Do you actually think that Next is going to GIVE an unknown that kind of money???
    So....the girls that was chosen needed to 'bring in the dough'!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnhotcoco
    Alicia Keys is of mixed race.
    so what...she's pretty

FORT Newbie
    Not sure if anyone follows this girl anymore, but I got my hands on a "Vitamin A" Swimwear catalog and Alicia is the model they used. It's about 30 pages of just her in different bikinis. I was surprised when I saw the booklet because I instantly recognized her.

FORT Fogey
    Alicia was featured in an ad in yeterday's Los Angeles Times Magazine, which is a supplement in the sunday paper. She looked great(as always)!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567