+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Alicia

She has the prettiest face and hair of all the girls. Her body needs a little toning but it's not as bad as it's made out to be. If she toned up her stomach and bottom she would be perfect.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    She looks to me like a Mixture of Natalia Vodianova, Adriana Lima, and (you ANTM fans that watch the insider will know who I'm talking about) the girl from Covergirl Wetslicks commercials (The one at a disco or something, not that actress).
    The Covergirl model is Tasha Tilberg.

I actually wished they had cut her hair a bit. It's nice but too long.
    She does have to work on her faces, as the judges said. But she's got a great face & a decent enough body (especially if she works on the toning). And she has the drive. I think she'll do well.

By the way, did anyone else notice her reading the Idiot's Guide to Modelling in bed?

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Awwww... CCL, I love Alicia's hair.... of course I'm sitting on my own so I guess to each her own, huh?

Yeah, that was funny... wasn't her hand covering Roshumba's picture... Bad Picture Placement by the Complete Idiots publishers... surprised they/Roshumba cleared the usage
    Could does not mean should

Saddlebags does have a pretty face.. but her body does not scream "swimsuit model" at all.. She is like a cute girl I'd see at a bar. I could see her in modeling.. just not swimsuits or lingerie. I really do not think it will really matter if she works out or not. Even if she loses weight, her body simply does not have a good shape. There is no curve near the waist.. it is straight down from armpits to thighs.

And what is with this "8th grade education" am I reading that right?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTango
    Saddlebags does have a pretty face.. but her body does not scream "swimsuit model" at all.. She is like a cute girl I'd see at a bar. I could see her in modeling.. just not swimsuits or lingerie. I really do not think it will really matter if she works out or not. Even if she loses weight, her body simply does not have a good shape. There is no curve near the waist.. it is straight down from armpits to thighs.
    She doesn't need to lose weight; toning is enough. I think saddle bags is quite a stretch. Her body may not be perfect but she is far from having a significant weight issue or unusually excessive flesh.

FORT Newbie
    I too, I am shocked they didnt chop all her hair off. Usually reality tv/makeover shows like this love taking scissors to long beautiful hair like hers.

her green eyes...catches everyones attention. she is really a gorgeous woman. plus she just looks hot, hotter, hottert and hotter.

FORT Fogey
    In my opinion, she deserves to win the whole thing. She is the only one I can see getting a million dollars worth of modeling gigs. All of the girls can model swimwear, but Alicia can do it all.

she stood out from the start. The only really memorable one--the majority of the others were like a sea of blondes, i couldn't tell apart.

I like her outspokenness and loved the comments she made about the other girls being nicey nice one second & then behind their backs, talkin smack about them. She's got my vote!

I'll defintely vote for her if i was in america! She is truely the only one that stand out, from her green eyes to her long hair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast