+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Alicia

FORT Fanatic
    Not very good. If this wasn't TV and she wasn't casted as the token b!tch for the show, she would be gone. Many other ones were cut who were much better than her.

My pick to win it all! Great look+body!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    She's rather aggressive.
    I think that might come from her upbringing though, sounds as though she had it quite tough.
    The bathing suit they had her in didn't flatter her at all imo.
    She has great hair (See people it is possible to look good with brunette hair, stop cooking it blonde ) but she was lacking in tone.
    She has a good shape I think but just needs to tighten up a bit.

I'm glad she ditched the oar at least. She does have a very striking face. She kind of reminds me of Mia Kirshner face-wise. A pic of Mia:

Premium Member
    Wow, I was surprised she made the cut. Her body was the least impressive, in my opinion - there wasn't anything firm about it and I can't see her toning it up enough to last through this competition. Definitely explains her aggressive attitude - she's overcompensating.

FORT Newbie
    She is only there because of her attitude. Joel likes her, that's why she is there. She is supposed to create the controversy among the girls. My feeling is that she isn't professional enough to deserve the cut. Others were much better qualified than her. She might have the face, but the body needs too much work.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I agree she is there because of her attitude.....I really don't see her winning this....her body leaves much to be desired for modelling, and she will need a lot of work to get toned up and into shape for a competition such as this. Her face is ok....but meh for the body and attitude....I see her as a possible troublemaker, and the one who will be causing controversy among the rest. She's pretty outspoken.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    I agree she is there because of her attitude.....I really don't see her winning this....her body leaves much to be desired for modelling, and she will need a lot of work to get toned up and into shape for a competition such as this. Her face is ok....but meh for the body and attitude....I see her as a possible troublemaker, and the one who will be causing controversy among the rest. She's pretty outspoken.
    That's probably what the producers want to up the ratings....I personally don't think its necessary, but then again.....who am I to say?

FORT Newbie
    She doesn't have the body, and she definitely doesn't have the SI girl attitude. I think she is in the wrong competition.

She doesn't deserve to stay. I would prefer to return the 4 that were eliminated and cut Alicia.

FORT Fogey
    She looks to me like a Mixture of Natalia Vodianova, Adriana Lima, and (you ANTM fans that watch the insider will know who I'm talking about) the girl from Covergirl Wetslicks commercials (The one at a disco or something, not that actress).

I can see the Adrianna Lima comparison.

However, Alicia doesn't have the body to be on the cover. Tone it up girl.

From seeing the previews of next week, looks like she's on her way out. Good riddance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast