+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4/07 Season Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/07 Season Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I am just glad Janine didn't win. I could have lived with Matthew winning. Brig is annoying, but just not hateful like that Janine person

old cow

I am absolutely FLOORED Matthew didn't win! His runway models looked fantastic! Brig with those atrocious plastic hair pieces won?! WTF?! I am so not happy with this.

WHO WON FAN FAVORITE?! Did i miss something, i don't remember seeing anyone saying anything about it. And im still mad they didnt do a reunion show; it would have been nice to see what the stylists are up to now.

On the plus side though it was kinda fun to see the old stylists return. Did anyone notice that Adee wasn't in the mix.....odd

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3872623;
    And a commercial before we find out the winner, which is: Brig!

The professional reality show character pulls off another one. Mean girl Janine takes 2nd place.
    Are you kidding me?!?! She's been doing crappy hair all season long! Well at least now there is no need for me to watch it on DVR, I can just delete it. What a joke!

FORT Fanatic

That's it!! I'm done!! I can't believe Brigg won. She hung around in the bottom most of the season and SOMEHOW pulls it out in the end to win. Sounds awfully fishy to me. The same thing happened last season. Add that to the fact that I HATE the new host and that's enough reasons to NEVER WATCH THIS SHOW AGAIN!!!!!!!!

This season was just awful.

She rocks! Yeah Brig! So glad she `got' that the hair needed to reflect the clients viewpoint rather than her own. Ding Dong, the wonder twins are dead! So sick of middling stylists who have no viewpoint or original vison winding up on top- so this was a wonderful wonderful wonderful suprise-Brig finally came into her own while the other two did what they always do-no risk, no personal vison, no going out on a limb. Neither one was willing to leave their comfort zone and it cost them in the end.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3872801;
    I am absolutely FLOORED Matthew didn't win! His runway models looked fantastic! Brig with those atrocious plastic hair pieces won?! WTF?! I am so not happy with this.

WHO WON FAN FAVORITE?! Did i miss something, i don't remember seeing anyone saying anything about it. And im still mad they didnt do a reunion show; it would have been nice to see what the stylists are up to now.

On the plus side though it was kinda fun to see the old stylists return. Did anyone notice that Adee wasn't in the mix.....odd
    Janine won fan favorite. It was announced on Watch What Happens, last night. Brig's little plastic hats were horrible! I agree with Jonathan that it wasn't really hair! Someone made the comment that there was a reason that it had never been done before. It was ugly and not done very well. I think that she should have been dumped after giving the model (last episode?) hot roots! Then she said that she didn't see them! Yes! Everybody wants one of those hairdressers that mess up your hair and then DENY IT! She also screwed up cutting several times (that CAN'T be fixed)! I wouldn't let that AMAZON touch my hair with a 10 foot pole, winner or not!

Wow too bad the winner wasn't someone who actually did hair to win. That Hot mess Brigg did was not hair. What a Sham!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3873635;
    Wow too bad the winner wasn't someone who actually did hair to win. That Hot mess Brigg did was not hair. What a Sham!
    oh, it was definitley hair and a style-totally totally fit her clients personalities to a t and that's what is most important in the end, imho. mathew and janine are not and never will be styling hair for rock and roll type clients or for designers with non traditonal viewpoints. That's not their area at all. So, maybe they were at a disadvantage in the finale, but their both such vile creatures and so overly confident it was for me, at least, a joy watching them lose to someone they tormented and belittled and thought of as inferior to them in every single way. It's good to see bullies get served!
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

What a waste of time this season was. This show is doomed if there isn't a hostess change coupled with a bunch more likable contestants.

And what is it with people who are supposed to be the best of the best when it comes to hair looking like they never see a stylist themselves?

Yeah, Brig is a good example . . . with the "color" and that Minnie Mouse bow, she's a BEFORE picture at best.

And then we get Henry Duarte . . . . . it's like Fred Flintstone has come to life and decided to get a Beatles inspired haircut. I've seen wigs on Benny Hill that were more attractive.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast