+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3/31 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

3/31 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in this thread until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: 3/31 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

No one's posted anything yet?

So am I a bad person for being glad that Brig won tonight? I haven't really liked her all along, but the looks on Matthew's and Janine's faces was priceless.

And I hope Jon wins fan favorite. I was kinda hoping that he stayed over Janine.

FORT Fogey

Camila is getting more nasty as the season goes on. She really thinks she is something. I was hoping Janine went home. I am sick of her attitude, and Matthew to a lesser extent. Brig is not the best hairstylist, but I am getting sick of them bullying her.

There is too much competition on at the same time and I watch other things, so I haven't seen this episode yet but can I say....

YAY!!! Brig wins one!!

Not because I like her or anything but because I dislike Janine and Matthew so much that knowing their ganged up on girl won over them just makes me so happy. I can't wait to watch and see their faces, I think I will pause on them so I can enjoy the look for a good long time and so it will carry me through the inevitable.....one of them winning *sighs* and more gloating.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini;3867792;
    No one's posted anything yet?

So am I a bad person for being glad that Brig won tonight? I haven't really liked her all along, but the looks on Matthew's and Janine's faces was priceless.

And I hope Jon wins fan favorite. I was kinda hoping that he stayed over Janine.
    When i saw Jon and Janine in the bottom 2 i just knew it would be him going home. Oh well. ANd to be honest he did have the weakest styles of the other 3.

old cow

Hey does anyone know if there is going to be a reunion show or not? I thought there was going to be one next week, April 7th, were they announce fan fav. and catch up with all the stylists but it wasn't advertised last nite.

Maybe it got cancelled because of the low ratings of this show....

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3867880;
    There is too much competition on at the same time and I watch other things, so I haven't seen this episode yet but can I say....

YAY!!! Brig wins one!!

Not because I like her or anything but because I dislike Janine and Matthew so much that knowing their ganged up on girl won over them just makes me so happy. I can't wait to watch and see their faces, I think I will pause on them so I can enjoy the look for a good long time and so it will carry me through the inevitable.....one of them winning *sighs* and more gloating.

ITA. It's not that I like Brig that much or think she's a better stylist, it's that the wonder twins are mean and arrogant and I can't stand them. If it hadn't been for their nastiness I doubt I would be rooting for Brig at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3867880;
    YAY!!! Brig wins one!!
    Not because I like her or anything but because I dislike Janine and Matthew so much that knowing their ganged up on girl won over them just makes me so happy.
    I actually did like Brig, but the "ganging up" over the season is what made me root for her more.

I still think Janine is vile, and so clueless! Even if she reads all the internet comments, she probably still will not understand that it was her own behavior that caused Brig to react to her in the way she did. I cannot believe she told Camila that Brig was "mean." That's the pot calling the kettle black and then some.

Janine also lacked self-awareness in her choice of photo. She just looked like some bland middle American housewife, nothing edgy. She should have worn one of her funky hats or something. I liked the pink hat she was wearing in the next week's preview.

Jon's photo was great. I liked him and was sorry to see him go. But I was disappointed that the only way he could "save" the "thin-haired" model was to add extensions. When he said he sees that in his salon all the time, I don't believe all the regular people with thinning hair are going around getting extensions! I'd like to see a workable solution.

I still don't like Camila as host, so I agree with the people commenting about her as well.

I finally watched the show and I was a little disappointed in this challenge, over all. I think they all sort of failed at it and I found the judges very unprofessional when they were giggling away and making rude comments during the photo shoot. But really, should I have expected anything else from them? No. They are every bit as mean and childish as Matthew and Janine.

Brig - while her hair styles were atrocious, they were definitely a brand. You can see those photos and know in a second that they are hers. She knows who she is and what she is doing and I think her main issue is that she has allowed M&J into her head and allowed their picking on her to throw her off her game. She should have just brushed them off and rocked it instead of making her need to "get them back" her entire focus. Also, she can't manage time for nothing! Back to the hair styles, they were edgy and the sort of styles you'd see in high end / fashion forward hair magazines. They were definitely not wearable but that was never her goal, she wants to be known as the cutting edge stylist and I think she achieved that with her styles.

Now if only she could figure out her own personal style? She'd be rocking it. I thought her hair looked really lovely when it was it's natural short style and didn't have the giant bow in it. She was working that orange/yellow glow in the dark color and I have a feeling that we were seeing the real Brig and the outlandish costumes she wears on the show are just for that...show. She, evidently, is a very successful salon owner and you don't get to be that if you are a total nut case like she keeps portraying on this show.

Janine - oh how my wicked little heart jumped for joy when she stood there with that hurt and bewildered look on her face as she realized that *gasp* she was in the bottom 2! The horror! Maybe she could go console herself in her Japanese hair magazines. When she said that she was into that whole genre, I thought to myself "Of course you are." Because it was exactly what I expected from a woman her age who is trying desperately to act and dress like somebody decades younger. Grow up, Janine, high school is over and it's about time you left it behind.

Jon - Awwww....what a sweet, sweet, kind man. I wish him tons of luck and hopefully he learns how to breath through his nose because that mouth breathing? Major disgusting turn off. But he was still a really nice and kind hearted guy, going for the girl with the thinning hair because he wanted to do something for her? That was nice, stupid in a competition, but nice.

Matthew - I have nothing to say about him and his "great"ness. Really, I just dislike him so much that I have nothing to say. BAH!

Camilla - *mumble* *mumble* smooth hair *mumble* *mumble* did anybody catch what she was saying? Something about stirring up trouble by asking them all what they thought of Brig. Whatever, can't stand her or Jonathon either.

I watch this show not because I love it but because I love to hate on it. Now that I've put it into the ridiculous category, it's actually sort of fun watching the train wreck and then snarking on it later.

Yeah, Camilla says "Hair is important." That's about all.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast