+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 3/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #1
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    16,313

    3/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Please keep all discussion in this thread until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

    Enjoy the sideshow!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

  2. #2
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836

    Re: 3/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    "I looked to the left and down."

    They made up for Giacomo's quit by doing a non-elimination challenge. It was pretty predictable, right when Camilla said the judges had come to a decision and asked Brig and Jon to defend themselves.

    Personally, I like Brig, and by association, I like Jon. But I think for most people, it's a battle between the unlikable (Brig/Jon) against the even more unlikable (Janine/Matthew).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

  3. #3
    old cow
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,088

    Re: 3/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3862617;
    Personally, I like Brig, and by association, I like Jon. But I think for most people, it's a battle between the unlikable (Brig/Jon) against the even more unlikable (Janine/Matthew).
    I actually like Jon. I don't know if he's gonna win this season but i hope he wins fan favorite (he's who I'm voting for).

    I actually felt a little bad for Brig last night. That highschool set up where the other stylists were talking and her basically sitting in the corner was a little whack.

  4. #4
    FORT Fogey redsox girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    live in the now
    Posts
    2,473

    Re: 3/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3862617;
    "I looked to the left and down."

    They made up for Giacomo's quit by doing a non-elimination challenge. It was pretty predictable, right when Camilla said the judges had come to a decision and asked Brig and Jon to defend themselves.

    Personally, I like Brig, and by association, I like Jon. But I think for most people, it's a battle between the unlikable (Brig/Jon) against the even more unlikable (Janine/Matthew).
    I like her, too. and I agree for most people it's the unlikable vs. the even more unlikeable. Particularly grating is The Wonder Twins snarky attitude..I mean Janine telling Jon how he could have improved his winning cut, . yelling that "it's Brian who should be here not you!"(talk about the pot calling the kettle black-Janine is incredibly unprofessional in the way she talks about the other contestants. Mumbling to her model while the judges are talking shows such a lack of control). Making fun of Brig in the loft last night, wow, they acted like a couple of snotty thirteen year old girls picking on the `designated' misfit. I want one of the wonder twins to crash and burn.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

  5. #5
    Crazy Shutterbug Harmony2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,163

    Re: 3/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I think they are all extremely unlikeable. This is the worst cast on any of these show ever and the judges and host aren't any better. Way to completely destroy a show that was so awesome that I was anxiously waiting for it to come back, I doubt I'll muster the desire to watch again unless they make some major changes starting with getting a new hostess and getting rid of Jonathon.

    Back to the contestants.....

    I feel for Brig, yes she is annoying as all get out and childish but what the others are doing to her just makes me want to hug her and smack them over the head. She's like this socially awkward person who has no idea how to deal with the "mean girls" and instead acts out in all the wrong ways.

    Anyways, I find Janine and Matthew's attitudes to be much worse and the guy who quit? Smartest one on this show! He saw the writing on the wall and fled before the stench of this horrible season could tarnish him.

    I lost any sort of liking of Janine when she sat there beside Matthew and said "Break it down" and then held up her fingers while they snarked on how all the other designers were mediocre when compared to their awesomeness. Bleh.

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,139

    Re: 3/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I didn't see it.

    Why did Giacomo quit?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  7. #7
    Crazy Shutterbug Harmony2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,163

    Re: 3/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3862978;
    I didn't see it.

    Why did Giacomo quit?
    It was way back in one of the earlier shows and he said it was because he missed his family, everybody thought that was pretty bogus and now I'm thinking he did it to get away from this awful mess of a show.

  8. #8
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,139

    Re: 3/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3862995;
    It was way back in one of the earlier shows and he said it was because he missed his family, everybody thought that was pretty bogus and now I'm thinking he did it to get away from this awful mess of a show.
    OK.

    I thought he hadn't been around.
    Thanks for explaining that.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.