+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

3/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in this thread until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Enjoy the sideshow!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

So much discussion! lol!
    I really wish they had the African-American hair challenge earlier. I don't think any of the contestants should have made it this far without knowing how to do hair with texture. I can't believe Brig just tried to hide the hair.
    I think the right decision was made tonight. That wasn't Edie Sedgwick! I think Brig deserved to go home as well.

FORT Fogey

Actually one of the hairdos I have seen pictures of her looks quite a bit like the one he created. It was hard to see the whole effect from television, but it did look similar at least to me. I am sick of Jeanine period. I do not like Brig much, but better than Jeanine. I honestly hope that Matthew and her fall on their faces in the finale and lose with their attitudes. They are great at doing hair, but they are just so petty and full of themselves. No matter how much talent you have a bad attitude turns me off.

FYI, in the elimination challenge (prom hair), Janine and Jon were top two. Janine won, which pissed off Brig. (Janine also won the quick-cut challenge; she's on a roll...)

Brian and Brig were in the bottom two, which delighted Janine and Matthew (and me). But Brian went home.

Also, Brig finally went without the big bow for once. It didn't help.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3857957;
    FYI, in the elimination challenge (prom hair), Janine and Jon were top two. Janine won, which pissed off Brig. (Janine also won the quick-cut challenge; she's on a roll...)

Brian and Brig were in the bottom two, which delighted Janine and Matthew (and me). But Brian went home.

Also, Brig finally went without the big bow for once. It didn't help.
    I should not be laughing at that but I can't help myself. She does remind me of Minnie Mouse with that bow.

old cow

So are any of you guys gonna vote for a fan favorite? I've voted for Jon twice and I might vote again but dang they charge .99 cents per vote.

But I am glad they are going to do a reunion show at the beginning of April. It really sucked that they didn't do one last year and the only thing Daniel got was a crappy commercial.

I can't stand any of them this season so I'm not voting for a fan favorite. They are all egotistical jerks and none more so than the wonder twins of Jeannine...Janine....however she spells it and Matthew.

I really don't like it when the "mean girl" wins and want Brig to win just so I can have the satisfaction of seeing the looks on their faces but I know that won't happen. The mean girl will win in the end and be even more convinced that she's amazing and talented while jumping up and down and squealing like some 17 year old girl. Grrrrrrrrrrr..........I really don't like the contestants this season and who thought it was a good idea to put the fembot with the bad accent in place of Jaclyn Smith?

The only reason I'm watching is because they are actually doing some pretty interesting styling this season and could care less who wins, oh ok, I want Brig to win just to see the looks on the faces of the others but other than that...don't care.

Who is the guy with all the tats?
    I kind of like him and he doesn't seem mean.
    I'll be happy with anyone but Jeannine. She's too much of a mean girl.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I liked Janine after the first episode, with her redemption edit. But I really cannot stand her and Matthew. Their egos are so inflated right now, it's not even funny.

The only one I like is Brig. She's a lot to handle, but she has been a great character and has kept the show pretty interesting. It'll be a miracle if she squeaks into the finale though.

I'm willing to put money on Janine winning, with Matthew in the final with her. Although I must say, if the judges miraculously decide to have Brig continue on in the competition until the very end and have the F2 be Janine vs. Brig, it'd be pretty epic.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Brig should have gone home this last challenge. Pathetic.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast