+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Brig should have gone home this last challenge. Pathetic.
    Has Brian ever been in the bottom three before? I couldn't figure out why they cut him when Brig tends to spend a lot of time in the bottom (in both the QuickFire and Elimination challenges).

I think Brig should have gone home, too. I didn't like how she got thru the QuickFire and she didn't do that good a job in the EC. (And if Janine really wanted to give her the most difficult model, Brig would have ended up with the one Janine took.)

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3858543;
    I can't stand any of them this season so I'm not voting for a fan favorite. They are all egotistical jerks and none more so than the wonder twins of Jeannine...Janine....however she spells it and Matthew.

I really don't like it when the "mean girl" wins and want Brig to win just so I can have the satisfaction of seeing the looks on their faces but I know that won't happen. The mean girl will win in the end and be even more convinced that she's amazing and talented while jumping up and down and squealing like some 17 year old girl. Grrrrrrrrrrr..........I really don't like the contestants this season and who thought it was a good idea to put the fembot with the bad accent in place of Jaclyn Smith?

The only reason I'm watching is because they are actually doing some pretty interesting styling this season and could care less who wins, oh ok, I want Brig to win just to see the looks on the faces of the others but other than that...don't care.

Janine is a vile bully, and Matthew is her toady. Why is she so insecure about Brig, could it be she is jealous of her height? But for whatever reason, there is no excuse for the way the "wonder twins" treat her - and are totally oblivious to the fact that however Brig is responding to them, it is in response to their own crappy behavior. They remind me of grade school or junior high mean girls. Most of the time I think their styles are nowhere near as good as they think they are, such as Matthew's mismatched braided hairdo that looked like crap - I cannot believe the judges put him in the top two with that look (if I'm remembering correctly). And did Janine win the short cut challenge? Her "Diana Ross" was NOT "all that" by any stretch of the imagination. Plus her personal style is always very annoying (although it suits her immature personality), whereas Brig always looks cool. I loved what she did with the gold hairpins, making it like a tiara.

Harvest I have to agree with pretty much everything you said. I didn't like that weird ponytail up do at all and didn't understand why the judges raved about it so much. It was ugly and definitely something anybody could do in about 10 minutes flat. Nothing at all special about it. Then again, not many of theirs was special so I guess they just felt like they had to choose the best from a bad lot.

The short cut challenge bothered me, I thought they said customer satisfaction was key and yet they seemed to completely ignore how thrilled Brig's client was with her hair. I mean out of all of them the girl was beaming! I also didn't understand how that weird Gwen Stefani rip off won. I thought it didn't do anything for the poor girl wearing it and thought it actually oddly aged her and made her look like a 12 year old at the same time. Weird that but it did, it was like a hair style you'd put on a child and yet it made her face look older.

When I saw that Brig had been gifted the woman with the wild frizzy curls, I said "make a huge afro!" and I do think that Brig completely missed the mark on this one. She should have gone "Foxy Brown" meets "Austin Powers" with that hair and encouraged her model to put on a 70's gold lame pant suit. It would have been epic and I would have loved her forever for doing it, but she didn't. She missed a great chance and this from somebody who wears a gold lame swimsuit with roller skates, she really should have destroyed this challenge.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini;3859926;
    Has Brian ever been in the bottom three before? I couldn't figure out why they cut him when Brig tends to spend a lot of time in the bottom (in both the QuickFire and Elimination challenges).
    Actually yeah Brian had been in the bottom before. The week before when April was eliminated he was in the bottom 2 with her. QuickFire challenge? Girl this aint Top Chef you mean short cut challenge.

I think Brig should have gone home, too. I didn't like how she got thru the QuickFire and she didn't do that good a job in the EC. (And if Janine really wanted to give her the most difficult model, Brig would have ended up with the one Janine took.)
    Yeah i think she should have gone too. At least Brian was in the top 2 with the short cut challenge while Brig was in the bottom with both. I think Janine picked an African-American model because she had mentioned she had alot of experience with A.A. hair and her model's hair looked really healthy while Brig's models hair did not.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3860015;
    Harvest I have to agree with pretty much everything you said. I didn't like that weird ponytail up do at all and didn't understand why the judges raved about it so much. It was ugly and definitely something anybody could do in about 10 minutes flat. Nothing at all special about it. Then again, not many of theirs was special so I guess they just felt like they had to choose the best from a bad lot.

The short cut challenge bothered me, I thought they said customer satisfaction was key and yet they seemed to completely ignore how thrilled Brig's client was with her hair. I mean out of all of them the girl was beaming! I also didn't understand how that weird Gwen Stefani rip off won. I thought it didn't do anything for the poor girl wearing it and thought it actually oddly aged her and made her look like a 12 year old at the same time. Weird that but it did, it was like a hair style you'd put on a child and yet it made her face look older.

When I saw that Brig had been gifted the woman with the wild frizzy curls, I said "make a huge afro!" and I do think that Brig completely missed the mark on this one. She should have gone "Foxy Brown" meets "Austin Powers" with that hair and encouraged her model to put on a 70's gold lame pant suit. It would have been epic and I would have loved her forever for doing it, but she didn't. She missed a great chance and this from somebody who wears a gold lame swimsuit with roller skates, she really should have destroyed this challenge.
    See thats why Im voting for Jon as fan favorite. The 3 way cat fight between Brig, Janine, and Matthew is just too much for me to stomache. At least Jon stays out of it and seems friendly with everyone. (and he's a good stylist too)

Actually yeah Brian had been in the bottom before. The week before when April was eliminated he was in the bottom 2 with her. QuickFire challenge? Girl this aint Top Chef you mean short cut challenge.
    Oops :-)

(Haven't been ignoring you, BTW...I was in Seattle for a conference all last week and didn't have any time to keep up with FORT!)

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3860075;
    See thats why Im voting for Jon as fan favorite. The 3 way cat fight between Brig, Janine, and Matthew is just too much for me to stomache. At least Jon stays out of it and seems friendly with everyone. (and he's a good stylist too)
    Yeah but he's such a mouth breather, it drives me crazy! Every time he's shown, his mouth is gaping open and I just want to reach out and shut it. It makes him look like an idiot (not that he is but that slack jaw look always makes people look less intelligent).

Ugh.....he is the least annoying out of an extremely unlikeable cast, but that mouth breathing thing and the way he acts like he is high on something or needs Ritalin just drives me nuts.

I do like the way he seems to be able to stay out of things and doesn't rise to the little barbs that Jeanine likes to throw at people, like telling him that his winning style shouldn't have won and what he should have done differently.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12