+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

3/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: 3/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I haven't been following the show as closely this season, but after watching tonight, I don't think I'm missing much.

The designers are generally kind of idiotic, and the hate they pour on each other isn't great television, it's just embarrassing.

Camila has no business hosting a TV show -- whatever she's actually known for, she should go back to it. And Jonathan is a loudmouthed jackass who is more interested in getting his moment on camera than making any constructive judgments. He's a jerk, and he needs to crawl back to his own little show, where he only annoys people in his inner circle.

Other than that, great show!

Oh, and Matthew won, which was kind of dramatic after he was in the bottom two in the quick-cut. Janine did very well in general.

Brian and April were bottom two -- say bye-bye to April, even though Brian was kind of clueless throughout the whole show.

Ger

I also am not to impressed with this show this season and miss Jackie, she was a great host.
    Camila is not a good host at all

I managed not to fall asleep last night but just not that interested in any of the styles.

You are so right about the hate that shows on there this season also and it does not help the show any.

Agree about Camila. Her speaking voice really bothers me.

Matthew and Jeannine are getting on my nerves. They are oviously top 2 with Matthew winning.

Brig..don't know. Guess I love to hate her.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by petertracy;3852502;
    Agree about Camila. Her speaking voice really bothers me.

Matthew and Jeannine are getting on my nerves. They are oviously top 2 with Matthew winning.

Brig..don't know. Guess I love to hate her.
    Brig: there was no option to simply hate her. I want her and her stupid cupcakes off my tv!

Yay to Matthew for the win, clearly he is talented. Jeannine is starting to get on my nerves as well.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3852381;
    The designers are generally kind of idiotic, and the hate they pour on each other isn't great television, it's just embarrassing.
    Good LAWD you aren't kidding! You've got this person talking about that person and that person talking about the other person--good grief just do you work! Thats why everybody on this show sucks they spend too much time gossiping and playing into the typical, sterotype of hair dressers. Its as if they are trying to over compensate for their lack of talent by acting like baffoons .

The only stylist I've seen not do that is Brian. So say what you want about his intellegence he still seems to be a good hearted person and I'd take that any day over snottiness and just simply rude.

Kim Vo seems nice, especially when you compare him to Jonathan. The latter just seems like he wants camera time.

However, what is the matter with Kim's face? It almost looks like he has a mask on. Pretty scary. Does anybody know?

TIA
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

I think both men have had the Botox needle....Kim's
    face is settled in a pleasant look and Jonathan's is relecting his inate ungliness

FORT Newbie

I really dont get why april was booted. I didn't think her style looked bad at all. Brian's was probably worse. I liked April a lot, i didnt see why she got kicked off. I think they were just ready to be rid of her

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast