+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3/03 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

3/03 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 3/03 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Wow, what a bitchy bob challenge! (Matthew.Janine won, Brig/April on the bottom)

April basically bit the judge's head off. Although his haircut was so goofy, I don't blame her for not trusting his judgement...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

No kidding. This is my first view of this show this season and wow, April is not the least bit shy, is she? A bit of fireworks, eh?

old cow

Well I do think this show is getting a bit better. I enjoyed last night's episode and even though i have mixed feelings about Brig I was happy she won. Her 40s look was great but i agree with the judges that it was alot going on. Actually I think maybe Matthew should have won but eh' what do i know.

Sad to see Amy leave but it was her time. She seems sweet and did some good styles but her 40s/30s/20s style was just awful!

I actually kinda liked April's little sassy attitude. She added a little fire to the episode without being overly, unbearably obnoxious like Brig is alot of the times.

So my favs are again Matthew, April (she won me over last night), and again for some weird reason I'm still liking Jon. It really baffles me what it is about this guy that grabs my attention but yea he's ok.

BUT i must admit i think his comment during the short cut challenge about the "cock ring" was sooo not the thing to say in front of a client! Maybe Im old fashioned and a little conservative but wow don't say those things in front of a lady you just meet.

In the pinup challenge, I liked the second place guy's hairstyle. It looked totally authentic, so I didn't mind the hairnet. I wish I knew how he did it! The only thing I didn't like about that guy is that he is friends with Janine. She has been repellent ever since she started trash talking Brig (and Janine wasn't even in the poll about who does the most trash talking!) She must be really insecure or just have a rotten personality to have been so bitchy and aggressive. I'm glad Brig won that it sticks it to those nasty bullies.

+ Reply to Thread