+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

2/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 2/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Okay, L-O-V-E Tabatha. Tabby, as my boyfriend calls her, is not somebody whose bad side you want to be on

Loved that they did the actual reception hair of the actual bridesmaids, but a lot of it was just...meh to me. I also thought it was cool that the newlyweds got a honeymoon to Jamaica-I'm sure Bravo gifted it in return for the appearance on the show.

Finally, as a lover of traditional Indian fashions-Camilla, please drape your sari properly, but you get an A for effort.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fogey

I do not get what Adee was supposed to do? If he went his own way, and the model did not like it, he would have been criticized for not listening, but doing it her way he gets criticized for it. Tabitha needs to shut up. I dislike both of the girls equally, but she is always so nasty and harsh.

old cow

Finally an episode where I didn't want to throw my tv out the window everytime one of these stylists spoke! I don't know if its because Im getting used to the contestants personalities, if the wonderful Tabitha was guest judge, or if the challenges were actually kinda nice this time but I actually enjoyed this episode.

Thank GOD that atrocious, awful, disgusting Adee is gone! When I saw him and Brig in the bottom 2 i knew it could be nothing but good news; the only way it could have been better is if it was a double elimination and both went home.

I haven't got a clue why but for some odd reason Jon is starting to win me over. No idea why but just kinda like him and Matthew as well. Early favs so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3839695;
    Okay, L-O-V-E Tabatha. Tabby, as my boyfriend calls her, is not somebody whose bad side you want to be on

Loved that they did the actual reception hair of the actual bridesmaids, but a lot of it was just...meh to me. I also thought it was cool that the newlyweds got a honeymoon to Jamaica-I'm sure Bravo gifted it in return for the appearance on the show.

Finally, as a lover of traditional Indian fashions-Camilla, please drape your sari properly, but you get an A for effort.

I could be incorrect, but I think I wouldn't have worn a red sari/lehenga to an Indian wedding. I'd assume that the bride would wear red especially and worn some other color. What do you think?
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Fogey

I don't care for the host. Her accent is too thick for me and hence a barrier between me, the viewer, and the building drama of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;3840277;
    I could be incorrect, but I think I wouldn't have worn a red sari/lehenga to an Indian wedding. I'd assume that the bride would wear red especially and worn some other color. What do you think?
    I think she's a beautiful woman and she looked lovely in the sari. But, I agree it should be reserved for the bride.
    In fairness, though, I doubt that Camilla gets to select what to wear on this show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread