+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

2/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Enjoy the show!
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 02-10-2010 at 10:52 PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: 2/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

So I missed the first five minutes. Anyone tell me why they were saying that 2 people were already gone? I only remember Joey being eliminated last week.

So I missed the first five minutes. Anyone tell me why they were saying that 2 people were already gone? I only remember Joey being eliminated last week.
    Giacomo quit at the very beginning so he could return to his family...he missed his kids.

I loved how Brig tried to screw Matthew in the early challenge by getting him to take the model with the really over-processed hair, and he ended up winning.

What I don't get is, who signs up to be a model on these shows and then doesn't want any changes made? (I guess that's not a good question...the obvious answer is "just about everyone in last night's early challenge" ;-) )

FORT Fogey

I think that just like in Project Runway that I would really like to see what these people can offer. I think the timelines are ridiculous. I also think it is unfair that some people get models that are open to a complete change, and some who won't even change a thing. It is not really a fair representation of what the stylist can do versus what another can do. It is more like a day at work for them not a competition.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini;3824973;
    Giacomo quit at the very beginning so he could return to his family...he missed his kids.
    OMG SHUT UP! I missed the first few minutes of the show as well so I didnt see that but can you believe I watched that entire episode and didn't even realize he was missing? Memoriable stylist, huh?

So yea the right person won last night. Say what you want about Jon, his style was locked tight! Her hair looked perfect! And awww they got rid of the Sanda Oh look-a-like She seemed sweet.

FORT Fanatic

I liked the lady who left. Wish the yellow hair lady would have gone.( Sorry, don't know their names).

Ger

Would you believe I fell asleep for most of last nights show.
    Really only saw the quick challenge so now have to wait for it to show again later on in the week sometime or watch it next week before the new show comes on.
    Hate when I fall asleep and wake up and the show is over.

I loved the winner in the quick challenge. He did a great job on that ladies hair which was a total mess.

I also loved how that gal with the huge bow in her hair tried to screw him so am glad he won.

When Giacomo left--I didn't even remember he was a contestant. I searched my brain and I cannot for the life of me remember him from last episode. So, oh well. I loved how the orange haired lady tried to screw the other guy over and he won. I laughed out loud at that one. The girl who left didn't do a good job, but I liked her. I wanted the orange haired lady with the "biracial snowman" to go. I love Kim Vo--he always cracks me up with his comments.

I think the guy who did the "chocolate" hairdo had a much more finished look than the winner. The judges praised the chocolate, but then seemed to lie when saying the "scallops" looked so finished. I thought the scallop curls were a little sloppy (although not anywhere near as sloppy as that fishtail - why was that in the top 3? I think they just didn't want to give the win to the guy who got bleach in his model's eye during the short cut challenge. Sure, he didn't finish because of taking time to rinse the bleach out of her eye, but I thought the lowlights really made her look so much better, and if he had had a chance to style it, she might have looked as good as his "chocolate" gal.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;3827045;
    I think the guy who did the "chocolate" hairdo had a much more finished look than the winner. The judges praised the chocolate, but then seemed to lie when saying the "scallops" looked so finished. I thought the scallop curls were a little sloppy (although not anywhere near as sloppy as that fishtail - why was that in the top 3? I think they just didn't want to give the win to the guy who got bleach in his model's eye during the short cut challenge. Sure, he didn't finish because of taking time to rinse the bleach out of her eye, but I thought the lowlights really made her look so much better, and if he had had a chance to style it, she might have looked as good as his "chocolate" gal.
    The chocolate was by far my favorite and I was really hoping he'd win. I saw where the 'scallops' look was going, but I thought the chocolate one nailed it. I couldn't believe the fish tail was in the top 3 either. I was torn on who should go home, but I would have rather roller skating chick gone than the other. (haven't learned their names yet obviously )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast