+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Brig Van Osten - Shear Genius 3

Re: Brig Van Osten - Shear Genius 3

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3868870;
    Sometimes, I wonder if Brig exemplifies that one off-beat in school that everyone always talks about in a not-so-nice way. We're all guilty of it. In this case, it's Janine and Matthew who are the ones who are caught in the act.

Whatever the reason, I still think the W.Twins (especially Janine) treat Brig in a disgusting manner. And with my hunch saying Janine will win the whole thing, it'll be very disappointing to see the duo win out in the end.
    I agree 100%. I do not see Brig winning at all.

Re: Brig Van Osten - Shear Genius 3

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3868870;
    Sometimes, I wonder if Brig exemplifies that one off-beat in school that everyone always talks about in a not-so-nice way. We're all guilty of it. In this case, it's Janine and Matthew who are the ones who are caught in the act.

Whatever the reason, I still think the W.Twins (especially Janine) treat Brig in a disgusting manner. And with my hunch saying Janine will win the whole thing, it'll be very disappointing to see the duo win out in the end.
    I was one of the `off-beat ones' in high school. It's funny how being `different' in some way, any way, is such a threat to `normal' people.
    Brig is `different' ( based on some superficial judgement) therefore it's acceptable for people like janine and Mathew to bully her. After Mathew and Janine were making fun of her in the apartment Brig went into her room alone and said she was the`weirdo' kid in high school who got bullied. I think Matherw and Janine are pathetic and an embarassment, more than Brig could ever be, based on their character and behavior, which is far more telling of the truth of ones nature than how a person dresses. As for Jon, I liked him until I noticed he was smiling right along with the `wonder twins' as they made fun of Brig. Someone with some sort of moral decency would have chosen to walk away from that conversation rather than laughing along with the two jerks.
    But your right, Janine will win the whole thing and that's just so dissapointing because as a decent human being, she's a failure.
    Gosh, I really hate them, don't I?
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234