+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jonathan Antin - Judge

Jonathan Antin - Judge

Jonathan Antin
    Judge

Renowned hairstylist Jonathan Antin made his television debut on ABC’s Extreme Makeover and the E! Channel’s Fashion Emergency, effectively pioneering the trend of bringing beautiful hair styles to modern day television. This led to Antin starring on Bravo’s hit series Blow Out, which chronicled his life for 3 years as a passionate and driven salon owner and celebrity stylist. Blow Out aired in over 40 countries worldwide bringing Jonathan international acclaim. During the show, he launched what is now a multi-million dollar hair care line, Jonathan Product, both in the U.S. and abroad. Today, the line continues to expand worldwide and receive ongoing recognition and accolades in the global press.

A Los Angeles native, Antin was raised among the fashion and beauty industry's elite. As a teenager, he was inspired by Warren Beatty's role in the award-winning hit movie Shampoo. It was then that Antin found his true calling in life and enrolled in the Hollywood Beauty Academy, followed by a job at a trend-setting Hollywood salon. Like Beatty's hairstylist character, Antin's good looks, charisma, unique fashion sense and fresh approach proved irresistible. Within a few short years, and after extensive experience styling European runway shows, he claimed the Hollywood salon as his own, garnering a list of celebrity clientele rivaling the best in the business.

Over the past 20 years, Antin's cutting-edge hairstyles and innovative contributions to the world of beauty have been featured in hundreds of fashion and style magazines, including Vanity Fair, Elle, Vogue, Allure, W, In Style, People, Glamour and Harper’s Bazaar. Antin also fashioned the looks in many award winning music videos including Ricky Martin’s "Livin' La Vida Loca," Aerosmith’s “Livin ‘on the Edge” and the Pussycat Dolls “Don’t Cha”.

Antin has worked with high-profile celebrities including Madonna, Drew Barrymore, Eva Mendes, Kate Bosworth, Kirsten Dunst, Ricky Martin and Tiger Woods. Additionally, he has appeared regularly and shared his expertise on NBC's Today Show, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, ABC’s The View, Jimmy Kimmel Live and also on cable networks including E! Entertainment, the Style Network and MTV. Most recently Antin appeared in CBS’s hit show CSI in a role depicting himself as a stylist to the stars.

Video: Get to know Jonathan!

Jonathan's Bio Page / Bravo website

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Jonathan Antin - Judge

for the love of gawd.. haven't we had enough Jonathan??

Never in my life have i seen such a whiney lil *itch as he. I admit I love his "long hair cut" but he needs to learn how to man up at times. I have this on my DVR, but can't bring myself to watch it. I miss Jaclyn and as much as Sally was stuck on herslef, she has valid points in her judging. I dont think I can deal with Mr Blow Out.
    Last edited by FireWoman; 02-11-2010 at 11:54 AM.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Try to find the silver lining, FireWoman...at least he isn't the host!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

OMG, lol.. this is true. Hes also not telling people to 'shake it'
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Surprisingly, he doesn't bother me and I really thought he'd be obnoxious. I think he is a great judge, no sugar coating but spot on with comments.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3825702;
    Surprisingly, he doesn't bother me and I really thought he'd be obnoxious. I think he is a great judge, no sugar coating but spot on with comments.
    DITTO! I like his as well. Quickly becoming a nice replacement for Rene

+ Reply to Thread