+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Season Premiere 2/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

old cow

Re: Season Premiere 2/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3818661;
    Don't hate the new hostess, but ... where is Jacqueline?? She was always classy and the Charlie's Angel I wanted to be. lol

Roller girl got on my last nerve. Tantrum boy did too, I was hoping he was outta there.

Jonathon Antin wasn't bad like I thought he would be. I laughed when the guy said Jonathon would hate him, because he hated Jonathon. I'm glad they replaced that Rene guy, he was irritating to me and I like this new one.
    I agree with almost all your points. I dont hate Camelia but i do miss Jaqueline terribly. She had a nice protective mother hen sort of vibe to her and she seemed to care about the contestants.

OMG roller girl and tantrum boy so worked my nerves as well! And knowing reality tv they will around FOREVER! Grrr just like that no talent hack Charlie last season. But all thats ok as long as they dont start giving the win to these people when they do work that clearly doesnt deserve (similar to last season).

But i would have to disagree about Rene. I liked him and he had such a sweetness about him but meh this other guy is ok i guess. I never watched Blow Out so i dont know that much about him but yea he seems to be ok and i kinda like the idea that he's a judge as well.

FORT Newbie

Wow, this group may be talented, but are very unlikeable! Going to be tough to find a fan fav.

HATE this new host. Honestly, I'm not sure why yet, I just do.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3819899;
    HATE this new host. Honestly, I'm not sure why yet, I just do.
    That's how I feel too. Not just because she's not Jacqueline Smith (although that doesn't help her case!) but there's just something about her that I didn't like. I want to say smug, but I'm not sure that's the right word. No matter what it just wasn't as good a show without Jacqueline. Maybe it's that her spirit is so sweet.

Does anyone know why Jacqueline isn't back this season??
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3820067;
    Does anyone know why Jacqueline isn't back this season??
    I cant find anything on her website indicating why she doesnt host Shear Genius anymore but it does talk about her new clothing line at KMart so idk, maybe she's been busy doing that?

I have this sneaky feeling that the idiot producers of this show wanted to give it a face lift and they thought changing EVERYTHING would be the way to do it. You know, to help boost ratings and bring in a fresh, new crowd--kinda out with the old in with the new. What the dumb bunnies didnt realize is that they got rid of the few things that made this show really good.

Oh and did you guys realize her name is spelled Jaclyn? So simple and here we are trying to add all these vowels into it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3820485;
    I cant find anything on her website indicating why she doesnt host Shear Genius anymore but it does talk about her new clothing line at KMart so idk, maybe she's been busy doing that?

I have this sneaky feeling that the idiot producers of this show wanted to give it a face lift and they thought changing EVERYTHING would be the way to do it. You know, to help boost ratings and bring in a fresh, new crowd--kinda out with the old in with the new. What the dumb bunnies didnt realize is that they got rid of the few things that made this show really good.

Oh and did you guys realize her name is spelled Jaclyn? So simple and here we are trying to add all these vowels into it.
    I KNEW Jacqueline didn't look right. I should have looked it up. I typed that but it just didn't seem like it was right for good reason, it wasn't. Thanks for letting me know. Next time I'll try not to be so lazy.

I really like Jaclyn Smith--so much so that my youngest's middle name is Jaclyn! I wonder what happened to her hosting the show?

I really don't like the host either. She talks way too slow. I guess she wants to make sure we can understand her?

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;3820509;
    I KNEW Jacqueline didn't look right. I should have looked it up. I typed that but it just didn't seem like it was right for good reason, it wasn't. Thanks for letting me know. Next time I'll try not to be so lazy.
    Oh no honey its ok, I thought her name was spelled with like 12 vowels too.

So after watching this episde again I kinda like the new judge Jonathan Antin. I think the problem is we are all missing Rene but once we become used to Jonathan all will be ok.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast