+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shear Genius Season 3 News & Speculation

old cow

Re: Shear Genius Season 3 News & Speculation

Hey cool cats! Just found some news of Shear Genius 3. It will premier Feb. 3rd and yea Jacilyn Smith wont be back unfortunatly Rene Fris wont be back either I forgot who is replacing them but here's the article i found with the info. They also list the contestants but w/o bios or pics i dont know what to make of them.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 12-02-2009 at 05:55 PM.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

What is it with the late starts?

Just checked the website and saw that the show starts on February 3rd at ELEVEN O'CLOCK.

Judges for Season Three: Jonathan Antin, Camila Alves and Kim Vo, with Orlando Pita as the "mentor"

Eleven contestants, 5 guys (Matthew, Jon, Joey, Giacomo and Bryan) and 6 ladies (April, Amy, Brig, Jeanine, Orzo and Faatemah)
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Jonathan Antin as a judge!? I love that little egomaniac!

You know, the late start is probably because they're putting if after the finale of another show. They'll probably replay it at 10 the next night and then move it to 10 the second week. I agree, though that's a little late.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Who is the hostess? Jaqueline Smith again?? I hope, anyway, but I thought I heard she was done.

Jonathon Antin ... ... wonder if he still has any of the same staff. And you just know the PussyCat Dolls will show up for a challenge.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

old cow

No its not Jaqueling anymore. The new host is Matthew McConaughey's baby's momma. I think she's a model but not sure what she has to do with hair or hairstyles.

Not familiar with anyone else, except for Kim Vo of course! Glad he is back!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3772190;
    Who is the hostess? Jaqueline Smith again?? I hope, anyway, but I thought I heard she was done.

Jonathon Antin ... ... wonder if he still has any of the same staff. And you just know the PussyCat Dolls will show up for a challenge.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Beginning to see advertisements. Let the countdown begin!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

old cow

Just wanted to say how much I am looking forward to this show. I actually enjoyed last season and I hope there are just as many fun, exciting contestants this season as last (another Paulo would be SUPER).

Also hope this thread goes to the home/front page soon so we dont have to hunt for it.

We'll have a show discussion thread tonight, and bio threads are forthcoming. This one snuck up on us.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3774448;
    No its not Jaqueling anymore. The new host is Matthew McConaughey's baby's momma. I think she's a model but not sure what she has to do with hair or hairstyles.

Not familiar with anyone else, except for Kim Vo of course! Glad he is back!
    didn't McConaughey's girlfriend host Chef show on Bravo last year when the other lady was out or was it another cooking show on Bravo that she hosted?? I remember seeing her before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12