+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 8/20 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 8/20 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDiva;3173099;
    I was rooting for anyone but Dee. She did not perform well at all and still managed to make it to the final 3. The cynic in me says they gave the win to Nicole in the early contest to create drama in the final contest.
    Call me a cynic, too, because I totally agree with you about Nicole. I think she is the weakest of the bunch, so when she got in the final three it did create more drama. I was hoping that Daniel would get in, if only for sheer likeability and he has talent, too. None of them really wowed in that challenge, but I am not sure that the photographer was much help.

Saying that someone does the same haircut over and over again is usually the kiss of death, so Dee was lucky to get into the final three. I have really liked her because she does good work, knows her strengths and weaknesses, has a game plan and doesn't get into the drama. But I am beginning to wonder if she has what it takes to win.

Charlie may very well win the whole thing. He has been either great or awful, but maybe they like his risk taking and the fact that he seems fearless. I just don't think Nicole is talented enough to win this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I'd rather see Charlie win then Nicole.. I do not like her.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Who is John Galt?

I want to see anyone but Charlie win. Personally, I haven't liked most of his styles including the ones that he won for. And, he is such an obnoxious a** that it almost seems wrong for him to win (but he probably will). I was sorry to see Daniel go. He was such a sweetheart. Of the three remaining, for likeability I'd rather see Nicole win, but doubt she will. I feel so-so about Dee, so I wouldn't mind if she won. But Charlie is such a creep, it would be a shame if he won . . but I have a very strong feeling he will. The judges really like his work and he has won a lot of the challenges.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Would have to agree that Nicole would get my vote for winner based on likability.

Dee doesn't belong in the top three and I think her chances of winning are very slim.

Charlie should win based on his popularity. Even if you hate him, as it seems most of us do, we are still talking about him. It's all about the ratings.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I can't stand Charlie, but as far as talent and the ability to think on your feet, nobody else this season could hold a candle to him.

He was definitely the big fish this year, but it wasn't much of a pond to speak of in the first place.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3177069;
    Dee doesn't belong in the top three and I think her chances of winning are very slim.
    I disagree tremendously. Why do you think she doesn't belong? Granted, I do think she should've been eliminated based on last challenge only, however, she's been more in the top & less in the bottom than Charlie has. She should've won the Charlie's Angels short-cut (the color one), but the producers gave it to Charlie because of his name (I'm sure of that).

And I like her personality a lot more than it appears most people do. Except for the crush thing she had on Nekisa. Couldn't understand that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123