+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8/13 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 8/13 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

I think Nicole cut Dee's Mom's hair WAY too short. The color was too dark and not flattering for a woman her age. I think she could have thinned out that thick head of hair somewhat, but still kept enough so that it would have a style and not look so severe. The color could have been some type of red, something richer than what she had. It was awful.

I think Paolo's cut was hideous. It looked like someone went nuts and scissored her hair to death. It was way overdone. The back was the worst. Edit, Paolo, edit! I am okay with him going. It could have gone either way and I don't see Nicole being in the final three.

I like Daniel, but am not sure that he has what it takes to be in the final two. It's looking more and more like Dee and Charlie, but Dee is the much more consistent hairdresser of the two. I can't stand Charlie. He can be great or he can be awful, depending on his mood. All in all, this group did not impress me all that much.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;3166677;

I like Daniel, but am not sure that he has what it takes to be in the final two. It's looking more and more like Dee and Charlie, but Dee is the much more consistent hairdresser of the two. I can't stand Charlie. He can be great or he can be awful, depending on his mood. All in all, this group did not impress me all that much.
    Charlie is a 2 trick pony, he can do a decent Up-Do.. but all his other styles look the same
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

I am a hair stylist and I cringe every week and wonder how these people were screened. I have not seen one person give a cut I would pay for. No one can do a prescion bob. They all rely on "texturizing" which means chopping up to camouflage their inability.

Nicole drew the short straw with Dee's mom. There is precious little she could have done with the length and texture of her hair. It was too short, for sure, but the judges knew they could not eliminate her in this situation.

Jaclyn Smiths hair as been a variation of the same do for decades. I would love to get my hands on her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12