+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 8/6 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 8/6 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Paolo won the shortcut challenge; Nicole was at the bottom.

I'm watching the elimination hair show now, so I don't know who won yet. We know that Nekisa finally went home, though. Rejoice! Rejoice!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Dee won the elimination, Daniel was second.

Charlie (who didn't care for the challenge, bleh), Paolo and Nekisa were the bottom three, and the Annoying Girl went home.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Premium Member

Thanks so much MF.

Finally, Nekisa is gone!

She lied at judging so much her client's facial reactions told it all!

Ugh!

In the short cut challenge...I thought they were going to use the products for conditioning more so than styling. I had to rewatch the beginning....styling aid..ok.

I also liked the who hates who segment.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3157958;
    I would be so happy if they decide at the end of the season to declare No Winner. All of these "stylists" seem more like clowns and wallflowers to me.
    ITA. I wouldn't let any one of these people within 10 feet of my hair. I keep wondering what kind of bribes they pass off to the hair models to keep them coming.

Well finally Nekesia is gone!
    It would have just been wrong to send Paulo home in order to keep her untalented butt there.
    CYA

charlie should have went home as he openly admitted that he didn't put effort into the challenge (essentially he wasn't interested). But he stays because he's an a##, not because he deserves to stay.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;3158111;
    charlie should have went home as he openly admitted that he didn't put effort into the challenge (essentially he wasn't interested). But he stays because he's an a##, not because he deserves to stay.

First off, as an owner of a Bichon, that was a totally bullcrap challenge. Cut the owner like the dog, yes. But groom the dog, too?! NO FRICKING WAY would I let a hairdresser touch my baby.

But Charlie is talented and I can't say I blame him for checking out on this challenge. Grooming & hairdressing are two completely different fields.

OTOH, Nekisa is gone! Wooohooo!

FORT Fogey

Grooming dogs was ridiculous. Who takes their dog to a human hairdresser. My sister is a hair dresser and she would have no clue how to style a dog. They should have had the dogs groomed by professional groomers, and than have the hair dressers style the humans to look like them. Charlie was the only one that made sense. He objected to being asked to do something that was not his field. It would be like if they asked them to cook dinner for the clients along with cutting their hair, and judging them on who cooks better. This was really really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3158253;
    Grooming dogs was ridiculous. Who takes their dog to a human hairdresser. My sister is a hair dresser and she would have no clue how to style a dog. They should have had the dogs groomed by professional groomers, and than have the hair dressers style the humans to look like them. Charlie was the only one that made sense. He objected to being asked to do something that was not his field. It would be like if they asked them to cook dinner for the clients along with cutting their hair, and judging them on who cooks better. This was really really stupid.
    I have to agree on the stupidity of having these hairdressers style the dogs. What if they cut off too much and left them hairless or really ugly? It was total nonsense. I don't like Charlie and I think he took a real risk saying what he thought about the challenge, but at least he was honest. The only good thing to come out of this was that Nekisa finally went home. Thank goodness for that!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast