+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/30 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 7/30 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

After seeing the whole ep again...

Wow...everybody bombed. Every one of those styles stank up the joint. I'm glad there was no winner. And more people should have been sent home.

And I'll bet Charlie wanted exactly that to happen, and worked to make sure it did. This whole "roving stylist" advantage was a bad idea.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I think Dee was robbed, big time. The judges seem to love Charlie, but I did not like the black sides of the hair at all. Dee did a fabulous job, but she gets passed over every week. I totally think she had a right to be angry.

I am shocked that Nekisa lives to stay on another week. It's kind of weird. She is in the bottom every single week, yet she manages to hang on. She's beyond obnoxious and she was stupid to get into it with Charlie. He just feeds on that kind of stuff.

I was really disappointed in the Charlie's Angels challenge. I agree that no one should have won. They were all crappy. I still think Nekisa should have gone this time. Glenn did do a hideous version of Jaclyn Smith's hair updated for today. I wouldn't have worn it in the 70's when the show was on. This was a great opportunity for them to shine and they just flopped.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3150025;
    Dee was robbed!!!! Boo!! Hiss!!
    I completely agree 100000% Charlie's model looked like the Bride of Frankenstein. Gross.

I loved what Dee did with that model's hair. It was super cool.

As far as the Charlie's Angels challenge...it was pretty bad. I can't believe Nekisa survived being in the bottom again. I think she should have been eliminated because:
    1). she's always in the bottom
    2). she always makes faces & excuses when she's getting critiqued ~ bad, bad attitude.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I cannot fathom what the prodouces could have been thinking to keep Nekisa around so long.
    They obvously overestimated how much the viewers would want to look at her. Frankly she's not even that cute. Enough with the spackled on blush!

And her attitude! yarg!

Charlie is snarky bitchy queen fun. Nekisa is just an excuse making mid grade hairdresser. We have plenty of her in my local mall.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I agree that Charlie is a snarky bitchy queen, but I don't get the fun part. To me he's just a pain in the a**.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Quote Originally Posted by gracie;3150767;
    I agree that Charlie is a snarky bitchy queen, but I don't get the fun part. To me he's just a pain in the a**.
    I don't think he's "fun" either. He's just a little bitch!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

IMO Nekisa was once again saved because she had the fortune to have done Farrah's hair, where as Glenn did Jaclyn's. As they all said Glenn had plenty of opportunity to see Jaclyn's hair updated. Any of the Jaclyn hair dressers should have done something closer to what she has today. It would have been an improvement over anything they did.

Over all I was very disappointed with the Charlie's Angels' hair. I'm glad they didn't pick a winner because I didn't think any of them were worthy of a win. I don't understand Charlie getting a free pass though. It was all a little fishy, kind of like they wanted Charlie to win because of the name connection. His was not as good as much less better than Dee's.

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker;3150483;
    I was really disappointed in the Charlie's Angels challenge. I agree that no one should have won. They were all crappy.

Afterwards, all I could see were examples on other shows of good haircuts that would have worked in that challenge. It is so hard to believe that they got 9 out of 9 so very wrong!!!

The only person that needs to pack their shears more than Nekisa is Charlie but for whatever reason, the producers seem dead set on keeping both of them there. I'm all for a win by any of the others!
    CYA

Boy these guys suck big time! Yes, we have the drama queen in Nekisa, but there's no real interesting personalities (other than maybe Charlie, and not in a good way)

I miss a good old fashioned T&T fight and a Dr. Boogie snark fit and Ben's fun & wit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast