+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/23 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

7/23 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Please keep all discussion in here until 2AM ET / 11PM PT.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 7/23 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I thought I gave up on this show near the beginning of the season, but came across it accidentally tonight and it looks like no one's been kicked off since then. Today was a much better show than the others I've seen, but I can't stand to look at the guy with the piercings.

I swear the only reason Charlie is still there is because they like hearing Jaclyn Smith say his name for old times sake. I may have to tune in next week for the same reason.

Help me out:
    Kate Jackson: Sabrina Duncan?
    Farrah Fawcett: Jill Monroe?
    Jaclyn Smith: Kelly ?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Kelly Garrett

and then you have:
    Cheryl Ladd - Kris Munroe Jill's sister? if i recall.... I liked her more then Jill to be honest.
    Shelley Hack - Tiffany Welles
    Tanya Roberts - Julie Rogers
    Last edited by FireWoman; 07-23-2008 at 11:36 PM.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

So who was kicked off this week?

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

At least they had Charlie in the bottom two where he deserved to be.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

Gail is gone. I liked her, but she really didn't know how to cut a wig.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

I just left my TV on to this show since there was nothing else on. But I did watch the first season and enjoyed it, so I thought I would just watch it.

I loved the challenge. It was very touching. I preferred what Nicole did to what Paulo did, so I wanted her to win this challenge. She took a risk, especially since she said that she has had no experience with wigs, so I thought she deserved the win.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Congrats to Paolo (winner) and Nicole (runner-up) -- both of their cuts were great, and it was really touching to watch the transformation making their clients so happy.

Good lawd, when is Nikesha going to get the boot? How many bottom 3's is she going to endure before they finally pull the trigger? Hopefully soon, they will run out of that one person who does worse than her each week.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3142929;
    Good lawd, when is Nikesha going to get the boot? How many bottom 3's is she going to endure before they finally pull the trigger? Hopefully soon, they will run out of that one person who does worse than her each week.
    And not only that, she makes every elimination that she survives (well... every elimination for that matter ) about herself! She's more of a drama queen than Evangeline was last year.

Gail seems nice, but really isn't experienced. And I'm disliking Glenn more & more. She just seems bitter and hard. And yes, the first thing I thought is that she made that twin look effeminate. Poor thing, when Oscar said he looked like a girl compared to his brother, you could see he was about to cry.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3142992;
    And not only that, she makes every elimination that she survives (well... every elimination for that matter ) about herself! She's more of a drama queen than Evangeline was last year.

Gail seems nice, but really isn't experienced. And I'm disliking Glenn more & more. She just seems bitter and hard. And yes, the first thing I thought is that she made that twin look effeminate. Poor thing, when Oscar said he looked like a girl compared to his brother, you could see he was about to cry.
    I agree with Miss Drama Queen. I think her days are numbered here. It's only a matter of time. When you are consistently in the bottom two, it does not bode well. I was liking Glenn, especially after she was so emotional when she won last week. She did a great job, although I did like the other woman, too. Is Dee her name? Anyway, I decided that Glenn is not that nice after all. She didn't do a good job on the twin. His hair did make him look like a girl. She was hostile and defensive about the criticisim. Does she actually think that she knows more about hair than Oscar Blandi?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast