+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/16 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: 7/16 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3136085;
    Her hair, eyebrows and makeup were always horrid. When I go in a new salon, I want the person who I think looks the best. She/he may not do her own hair, but if her style (and I mean overall, clothes, makeup, etc.) are fabulous, then I feel that I will come out of there looking fabulous too.

Meredith needs a makeover.

Charlie is on my last nerve. Probably a good thing that the judges are over botoxed or he'd be on their last nerve too, but they don't have those anymore.
    now seei go to the person with the most basic hair style.. because as my mom said, shes the one doing everyone elses hair.. has no time to do her own. My mom had been doing hair at this point for 15 years She knew how it worked lol.

And yes on the brows.. never go to a hair dresser for them.. Aestheticians do a far better job, they spend much more time learning the correct way not a just the week they took for their chapter on waxing.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Wow is Nekisa a little drama queen or what? She makes it all about herself, not letting poor Meredith have her few minutes to kiss butt & say good-bye.

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

Meridith has a shenis. I'm glad she's gone.

FORT Newbie

I'll probably be in the minority but I thought Meredith's cut wasn't thaaat bad. At least the color was an improvement, the judges all had agreed.

Don't forget that, at least in my opinion, Meredith's cut looked quite good in the salon when Meredith had styled it. she just failed to teach the client properly, or the client didn't pick it up properly. But it wasn't a bad haircut. Just horribly styled for the runway.

At least Meredith tried. I did defend Nekisa for the dog episode last night, but i feel Nekisa more deserved to go in THIS episode. She didn't even do anything really to her client. The color and style looked exactly the same even if she said she did color. Meredith did a good cut, a good color; the only part she failed was that the client didn't replicate it right.

So i dunno. I liked Meredith and it wasn't totally fair to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12