+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

7/9 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Please keep all discussion in here until 2AMET/11PM PT.

Enjoy the show! and GO SHAKE IT!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: 7/9 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Where the hell did they get these women with the crazy long hair? I only hope this ends up with a Locks of Love promotion or something.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Oh well, so much for Locks of Love.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3122531;
    Where the hell did they get these women with the crazy long hair? I only hope this ends up with a Locks of Love promotion or something.
    That was my first thought too! Then my second thought...you mean they're actually going to let someone cut their hair ?! I would have been surprised, usually when a woman lets it grow that long, they're not cutting it for nuthin'! But man, the one with the 68" hair...That was insane! How do you even care for that much hair? I'd be afraid to trip over it!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I find it amusing that Jacqueline Smith, who seems to sport pretty much the same coif she did back in the 1970s, found Glenn's hairdo too "dated". Honey, look in the mirror and get thee to a hair stylist, stat!

I thought the Glenn's (and Charlie's) model actually proved that some hairdos never go out of style.

I missed the ep (I started this thread from work), but the post-ep video on Bravo's site tells me that Charlie won again, and Matt is gone.

Matt's goodbye videos are certainly upbeat -- he seems happy to go. I never really warmed up to him. Oh well...the ep is shown again in 2 hours, hopefully I'll be up...
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I was so scared, I thought they may let Nicole go home, and Paulo seems cool, but man that hair, it resebles what my hair does when I don't brush it for 3 weeks, talk about disaster.

Thank gawd, Matt has hit the road. Yes Matt we understand you have a wife and she loves you VERY much and you love her VERY much and No, obviously you can't be gay because you love your wife SOOOOOOO much and she love you SOOOOOOOO much too. Now get the hell out of here and pick up some hustler over on Santa Monica and have some fun before you go home to your LOVING wife.

FORT Fan

Bwahahaha! Did Matt get the loser's edit or what?! "I love my wife, I miss my wife, my wife is a perfect 10, my wife, my wife, my wife, my wife, my wife!" SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UP!

Rene: "Your wife is not here!"

Anywho, I loved this episode! The long hair challenge I totally related to because my hair currently hangs down almost to my knees and it's *gasp* ASIAN hair. A stylist's nightmare. There's really not much you can do with this kind of hair. Have to admit, I was rather surprised that Matt won this round. The pearls just didn't do it for me. Charlie wowed me with how much he edited the style. Gotta say that the hair models didn't really look like they wanted to be there at all....

As for the EC, that was a fun challenge. Charlie winning that one is kinda debateable to me. We've seen that style countless times on red carpets. I thought Meredith made her model look very elegant. Who was it that styled the young lady in the red dress? Loved that styling!

At this point, it's looking like Charlie's the sure thing for the finals. Hard to say who else will be in for the long run. Maybe Nicole? Definitely not Nekisa.
    For entertainment value, I'm hoping Daniel and Paulo stick around longer!

Again, I'll end my post with...
    Rene should just stand there and be pretty.
    Last edited by WeezerTheGeezer; 07-10-2008 at 02:38 AM.

OK, I reeeeeeeeally need an animated av of Nikesa blowing her brains out to the camera after Charlie won.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast