+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Paulo - Shear Genius 2

  1. #11
    everyone's a critic... holly71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,415

    Re: Paulo - Shear Genius 2

    My initial impression of him (solely based on appearance) was "Tommy Lee wanna be." But after watching the show, he's not at all like that. I really like his personality. He seems like a sweetheart. He always seems to get stuck with uncooperative models. He got gipped again this week when that one model said she was game for anything, but then she went off & cried about it to everyone else. I'm glad the elimination challenge went better for him & was finally able to get to do something fun & win a challenge in the process.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

  2. #12
    For Your Entertainment lobeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Age
    49
    Posts
    14,903

    Re: Paulo - Shear Genius 2

    Quote Originally Posted by holly71;3143571;
    My initial impression of him (solely based on appearance) was "Tommy Lee wanna be." But after watching the show, he's not at all like that. I really like his personality. He seems like a sweetheart. He always seems to get stuck with uncooperative models. He got gipped again this week when that one model said she was game for anything, but then she went off & cried about it to everyone else. I'm glad the elimination challenge went better for him & was finally able to get to do something fun & win a challenge in the process.
    It's just a shame that the elimination challenge that he wins is one where he doesn't get immunity the next week...

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,079

    Re: Paulo - Shear Genius 2

    Paulo is handling his hard luck very well. Plus, he showed he has a real tender side during the competition. I'm surprised at how few of the others weren't as emotional as he and Nicole were. I even teared up a bit.

    P.S. Nakesha has been lucky throughout. She's a doll, but maybe it's time.

  4. #14
    It's EDGY! Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,853

    Re: Paulo - Shear Genius 2

    I don't know what it is about him but, I really like Paulo.

  5. #15
    Over and Out! Bunny555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: Paulo - Shear Genius 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;3145303;
    I don't know what it is about him but, I really like Paulo.
    I agree.....he's endearing and I'd totally trust him with my hair.
    CYA

  6. #16
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    184

    Re: Paulo - Shear Genius 2

    I think Paulo is great. He never should had been in the bottom two for the red carpet hair -- that style was amazing.

  7. #17
    Veronica Mars Bridget Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Under The Sea
    Age
    26
    Posts
    135

    Re: Paulo - Shear Genius 2

    I have loved Paulo since the first episode but I thought I was in the minority. He seems like a sweet guy esp after the wig challenge.

    That hair was amazing.

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,079

    Re: Paulo - Shear Genius 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Jones;3149220;
    I have loved Paulo since the first episode but I thought I was in the minority. He seems like a sweet guy esp after the wig challenge.

    That hair was amazing.
    I like Paula alot but mostly for who he is as a person. Unfortunately, I don't really care for his hair styles that much.

  9. #19
    everyone's a critic... holly71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,415

    Re: Paulo - Shear Genius 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3152583;
    I like Paula alot but mostly for who he is as a person. Unfortunately, I don't really care for his hair styles that much.

    Same here.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

  10. #20
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10

    Re: Paulo - Shear Genius 2

    His hairstyles tend to be very edgy. While they're while executed for the "edgy" look they're going for, they're probably not going to win Shear Genius IMO.

    His hairstyle last night (dog episode) was bad though. The color was fine, I don't know what Kim's issue was. I liked the strips in the bottom. But the cut was jagged and horrible looking. It looked like the dog had cut the girl's hair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.