+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nicole - Shear Genius 2

Re: Nicole - Shear Genius 2

I watched a re-run episode yesterday, where they had clients with really long hairs. Nicole kept insulting her client's hair, like how it was thin, and how she doesn't actually have hair, etc. Very unprofessional! I would never ever go to a person like Nicole to get my hair cut...

And yes, I agree that she looks much older, 29-30 maybe with that hair color of hers.

Talent speaks for itself. There are some really arrogant idjits out there that people put up with because they have talent to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by FireangelOne;3129487;
    Talent speaks for itself. There are some really arrogant idjits out there that people put up with because they have talent to spare.
    I would agree on this if we were talking about a scientist, or something like that. But she is dealing with people here, and her job does not only require talent, but also social skills. Women don't go to hair salons just to get hair cuts, they're also places that will make them feel good about themselves, good and beautiful. It's like therapy. Telling a customer's face that her hair is terrible, and it's like she doesn't have any hair is a very, very bad idea...

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j_mado;3138507;
    I would agree on this if we were talking about a scientist, or something like that. But she is dealing with people here, and her job does not only require talent, but also social skills. Women don't go to hair salons just to get hair cuts, they're also places that will make them feel good about themselves, good and beautiful. It's like therapy. Telling a customer's face that her hair is terrible, and it's like she doesn't have any hair is a very, very bad idea...
    Exactly!

she is VERY lacking in that department, like i said before, im over her and she can go at anytime.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Newbie

She is sooo cute. I thought I saw her at Kira Plastinina's launch party but it was some other hot blonde. I really hope she wins this competition I think she does the best so far. If not she should model Kira's clothes she has the perfect body for it.kiraplastinina.us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12