+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4/18 Discussion Thread

4/18 Discussion Thread

Who's excited? Oh just me...

Well I'll be back after Lost!
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Re: 4/18 Discussion Thread

corprip -- i guess just you and me are watching this one -- oh well -- its a shame -- i think i can see some awesome cat fights in future episodes LOL
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

Some of those colors look awful and I would be upset too if I was a client.

Yay! Hi, Firechica and ATXexan.

Jim's color!!! OMG that was AWFULLLLL!!! It was all wrong for her complexion, and Jim was giving me Vincent from PR vibes with his dedication to absolutely whacky decisions. I felt bad for Daisy; it was obvious her client was a total bitch, and there wasn't much she could have done to make her happy.

Count me officially part of Team Tabatha. I love her, and I love Anthony (but Tabatha more.) I'm so glad to see she redeemed herself. I like Theodore too, but girl needs to back away from the lip gloss. It's not flattering. Oh and a proper shirt would help also.

Next week looks like it might be a stupid challenge; cuttig hair with hedge clippers? Excuse me?
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Glad to see someone besides me is watching this.

I love this show so far and really hope it starts catching on. The contestants are highly entertaining. Dr. Boogie is a quote machine and Tabatha is very talented and seemed genuinely happy for Anthony when he won tonight's elimination challenge.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by corprip;2338733;
    Yay! Hi, Firechica and ATXexan.

Jim's color!!! OMG that was AWFULLLLL!!! It was all wrong for her complexion, and Jim was giving me Vincent from PR vibes with his dedication to absolutely whacky decisions.
    .... OMG! i so agree here -- if he would have said that hair color "got him off" - i would have thrown a brick through the tv LOL

Quote Originally Posted by corprip;238733;
    Count me officially part of Team Tabatha. I love her, and I love Anthony (but Tabatha more.) I'm so glad to see she redeemed herself.
    i like tabath ok - glad she redeemed herself as well --but i am team ANTHONY -- he is giving me the michael (PR) vibes -- the all around nice guy -- you just gotta root for LOL which means -- he wont win but i'll root for him none the less

I like Theodore too, but girl needs to back away from the lip gloss. It's not flattering. Oh and a proper shirt would help also.
    AMEN to that sista! LOL step away from the lip gloss -- and the muscle shirts -- i agree with the judges (was it sally?) anywho --- i dont want nasty underarm hair at my face while i am getting my hair cut --no matter how fabulous the haircut comes out LOL

Next week looks like it might be a stupid challenge; cuttig hair with hedge clippers? Excuse me?
    i saw that -- gosh i hope not -- or at least that its not on an actual client and that part is on the maniquin -- cause i am thinking some nasty damage can be done with those things
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

--This show is turning out okay. I think the main thing for me is I love the bitchy hairstylists and Dr. Boogie is a hoot. Watching people cut hair is extremely boring, so I'm glad they don't fill the show with that too much.
    --I just can't believe what Jim did to that poor girl's hair. I think it was time for him to go. For a guy who has been doing it for 30 years, he really didn't do a good job on anything.
    --Daisy would have been equally deserving to go since she didn't do that great of job, and her style didn't take any skill at all. She also needs to work with time management. Her client did seem to be a bitch, which I find interesting since I highly doubt they were paying for the cuts, and they knew the constraints of the challenge, so if it didn't turn out to be the greatest, then really they should expect that.
    --I really hope as well that the hedgeclippers was done on a maniquin. wouldn't there be some liability issues otherwise? If someone came at me with those, I'd be like, "Screw the free haircut, I'm out of here!"

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I caught the last part of the show on the late, late repeat. Jim and Daisy both should have been booted for that color. It looked worse than when I tried to strip the black out of my own hair when I was 17 and I was just going by what the sales clerk at Sally's recommended. The only one I liked was Tabatha's bob. I don't know if the rest of these folks just suck naturally or if it's the 2 hour time constraint. I tend to think they should have three hours. It usually takes me 2.5 at the salon.

FORT Fanatic

I'm on the Tabitha love train. She seemed more personable this week And is she talented!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast