+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4/11 Discussion Thread

Re: 4/11 Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by corprip;2327508;
    I don't believe for a minute that Dr. Boogie is not gay. I'm going to have to replay that portion to hear exactly what he was saying, because he is totally infatuated with Rene, and not in a straight crush way.
    Yeah, it was during that where he said something like (paraphrase), "I'm not gay or anything but that guy is hot!" Maybe I misheard, because with this guy, my gaydar is going off overtime. Unless he is gay and doesn't realize it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;2327852;
    Yeah, it was during that where he said something like (paraphrase), "I'm not gay or anything but that guy is hot!" Maybe I misheard, because with this guy, my gaydar is going off overtime. Unless he is gay and doesn't realize it yet.
    There is the possibility that he is straight playing gay cause he makes more money as a gay hairdresser then a straight male hairdresser would?? Yeah, I don't believe it either, but it is a possibility.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by corprip;2327508;
    I don't believe for a minute that Dr. Boogie is not gay. I'm going to have to replay that portion to hear exactly what he was saying, because he is totally infatuated with Rene, and not in a straight crush way.

I took his "im not gay" comment as a slight joke.. but my gay-dar hasn't been tested in a while

I too was shocked I liked this show.. it was fun.

Hated Tabitha, I didnt think her Hair Art was all that good.. it looked like a last minute feather coverd rats nest.. oh wait it was. It was nothing like she said she wanted her Hair Art Project to be. I was expecitng a Greek Goddess, it was no where close.

Daisy.. I really reallllly liked her! I loved her Wedding Theme, it was beautiful.

Theodore actually won. His treasure chest was unique, but I thought the overall design was kind of boring until his model "popped" the lid open

I think it was the point.. simple with a fun twist. I ranked him first with Daisy Second. Third I like Tyson. The boa was a bit much and if not for that, I think he and Daisy would have been tied in my mind.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I am officially hooked. Tabitha gives off that evil Wendy Pepper vibe and I loved Dr. Boogie and Tyson. So far I'm liking Jaclyn Smith as host.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2328329;
    I am officially hooked. Tabitha gives off that evil Wendy Pepper vibe and I loved Dr. Boogie and Tyson. So far I'm liking Jaclyn Smith as host.
    See I never thought Wendy Pepper was that bad. She was a wannabe. Tabatha on the other hand is one tough bitch, and that's said using the word as a compliment. I can see her shooting someone and walking away without a shread of conscience. I seriously doubt if Wendy could be that brutal.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2326639;
    It has more of the same feel as Project Runway and Top Chef and right now the contestants seem fairly interesting.
    I thought the same thing, PG. I was definitely getting the Top Chef vibe.

I'm wondering if the competitions are going to be bizarre "art" up-do's each week? You know, the type of hairstyle that no REAL person would ever wear.

Can't wait till Tabatha strikes.

I wasn't buying it when they said Tabitha was 39. 39???? More like 59, and that's insulting still to that age group. She looks MUCH MUCH older. And what a cranky foul-mouthed wench!

I loved this show. LOVED Dr. Boogie. Jaclyn Smith was fine as a host.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2326849;
    I guess I'm a ready to wear sort of hairstyle gal. Watching the judging, all I could think about was how those poor models were going to get their hair back to normal.
    I thought the exact same thing. Did those poor girls actually get a decent haircut after the "art hair" challenge? Their hair was styled in order to accomodate the props, but when all the props were taken out, surely they would get their hair done properly.
    Wake up and be awesome

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2330011;
    I wasn't buying it when they said Tabitha was 39. 39???? More like 59, and that's insulting still to that age group. She looks MUCH MUCH older. And what a cranky foul-mouthed wench!

I loved this show. LOVED Dr. Boogie. Jaclyn Smith was fine as a host.
    No kidding, Sunny. I don't know if it's sun damage or fugly damage, but she's scary looking.

I'm also not buying Daisy's age. 31? She definitely looks older than that.

Tyson reminds me of someone but I can't figure out who it is. A bleached blonde Edward Scissorhand is coming to mind, but I doubt that's who it is.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2330533;
    Tyson reminds me of someone but I can't figure out who it is. A bleached blonde Edward Scissorhand is coming to mind, but I doubt that's who it is.
    He reminds me of the hypothetical love child of CC Deville (as of his last Surreal Life appearance) and Nick Rhodes from Duran Duran.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12