+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tyson - Shear Genius 1

Re: Tyson

He's straight & married!

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds him adorable; like a puppy. I think he's a little wired tightly (hyper), but I also think Tabatha's a ***ch. He at least gives her credit for being smart and a good hairdresser.

I wouldn't be surprised to find it comes down to Tabatha & Tyson.

He's straight? Aww :'(

He is sooooo cute. He reminds me of this guy I had a huge crush on in High School.

lol! i cant believe he flat ironed that dude's hair. i lOVE tyson but i think he's so use to styling women's hair that he gave that guy a woman's haircut. not really woman's but more like emo kid. but flat iron? men dont really flat iron their hair on a daily basis, i dont think.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

You know, after looking at his MySpace page, he looks much less creepy in his own pics than in the show. I will give him that.
    He is still a mama's boy.

FORT Newbie

He's straight & married!
    I wonder if he just recently got married - when I first saw his myspace site it said he was dating someone - now its changed to "married."

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

I felt bad for him when Tabitha started raging on and on about how she hates him. IMO, he only cut hair..I didn't see him starting crap like Tabitha was doing to him (non-stop).

Tabitha screwed up all his chances on this show.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Tabab*tch said "as long as Tyson didn't win". But what she doesn't realize is that by continuing to focus on Tyson, he's still under her skin and he owns her.

Loved her work, but forget it! No way I would EVER go to someone as unprofessional as to discuss co-workers to a stranger (she did this during the Red Carpet Challenge also).

Bye, my little FIGJAM. Je t'adore. (I mean Tyson baby)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;2399642;
    Loved her work, but forget it! No way I would EVER go to someone as unprofessional as to discuss co-workers to a stranger (she did this during the Red Carpet Challenge also).

The client asked Tabatha what was going on - she obliged. Remember they were not coworkers; they were competitors. In addition she probably got along with the "stranger" as opposed to the wierdo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hutchlover

The client asked Tabatha what was going on - she obliged. Remember they were not coworkers; they were competitors. In addition she probably got along with the "stranger" as opposed to the wierdo.
    Uh, just because someone asks, doesn't mean you have to answer. Especially in a professional situation.

I've had people (strangers) ask me about my co-workers and get mad and call them names when they don't get their way or get an immediate response. (I'm the office manager) I always remain diplomatic and explain I cannot discuss my co-workers with them or to remind them that I work with that person and will not listen to such comments.

I get what hutchlover is saying. This is not a job or even a professional situation, it is a TV competition where part of the entertainment is hearing what the competitor REALLY feels. In that situation, she was obliged to say exactly what she felt about Tyson. He was also playing the game, as well and he had his moments; his was just more covert than hers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast