+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michael Carl - Judge

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Michael Carl - Judge

Michael Carl - Judge

Michael Carl is the fashion director of Allure where he oversees the fashion pages of the magazine including “Fashion Cravings,” which features the “lust” and “must” items of the month; “Fashion Extras,” which highlights the accessories of the moment; and “Style 101,” which breaks down the latest trends to make it easy for women to incorporate them into their wardrobe.
    Each month, he also writes about the hottest “look now” for “Fashion Bulletin.” Twice a year, Carl travels to Milan and Paris to report on the looks of the runway. He has appeared on national and local television (including the Style Network and WPIX's WB11 Morning News) and is frequently interviewed by newspapers across the country.

Prior to joining Allure, Carl worked at Jane, Nylon and Interview.

Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-14-2007 at 07:26 PM. Reason: updated picture

Was he a judge for ANTM Cycle 2? I remember there was a fashion editor from JANE Magazine on the panel that season.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JFlo;2308572;
    Was he a judge for ANTM Cycle 2? I remember there was a fashion editor from JANE Magazine on the panel that season.
    no, that judge was eric nicholson, i think that was his name anyhow.

Re: Michael Carl - Judge

he's really a good reality tv judge. he's the only one that disses harshly during delibiration. i like that he's a bit bitchy.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

+ Reply to Thread