+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jaclyn Smith - Judge

Re: Jaclyn Smith - Judge

She looks great - especially for 62. But did anyone notice that her voice sounded very raspy? I remember her having a very smooth, sexy voice. But she didn't sound so great on the show.

Her speaking style/voice bored me to death. I don't know if I noticed raspy, but there seemed to be no inflection, whatsoever. She does looks great, though.

This lady has always been classy to me. I'm so glad I'm not disappointed in her like I have been with other celebrities. In the 70s, I wanted to be Kelly Garrett ... that hasn't changed!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Jaclyn Smith is definitely beautiful. I'm sorry to break the news though, there is no doubt that she has had work done.

There is special lighting (you may have noticed), when the camera focuses in on her - especially the semi-close-ups.

Also, 62 is still 62. (It doesn't matter Who you are)

It is impossible to have Natural cheek bones that high at age 62. She's had cheek injections and most likely a face lift. The hands and neck don't lie, and if you look up some of her photos from 8 to 10 years ago, you'll notice that she appears Much Younger Today, on Shear Genius.

She's definitely got great legs and a terrific body. I admire her, just like the rest of you. She has it all (and it makes no difference to me if she had some help keeping her face young & fresh). I just thought some might need a "reality" check.
    - PUN Intended. rofl

FORT Fanatic

I just noticed her cheeks on a commercial, in profile.

Yes, she has had implants....looks great though

She does look great! At first I thought, "what a dud of a hostess, but then she kind of grew on me. I guess I was so used to the model who is the hostess for Project Runway!

FORT Regular

While I agree she looks terrific, I find her to be absolutely horrid as a host. She appears nervous or hesitant when she talks, quite ill at ease especially considering she is not a novice at appearing on screen. Of all the people, judges and contestants alike I find her on screen performance to be both stilted and scripted.

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar

Funny, but when they showed Jaclyn's outtakes on the Reunion show, I liked her a lot better. I wish she could have been as loose and relaxed in the final cuts as when she was flubbing her lines.
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

FORT Newbie

omg i think she is soooooo wrong for this show...she is GROSS, i hate the show because of her...and the ratty hair harpee....these women are from the 80s...fashion passed them a decade ago

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12