+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 6/27 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    Just got online and expected a few more pages, but I guess this show isn't that popular. Okay last week I mentioned that the amount of camera time Jeremy was getting was really starting to annoy me and I noticed it again this week. I wonder if he wins the final showdown or something and then takes it all? Also, as some others have mentioned Melissa's attitude is getting a little annoying especially when it comes to Max. Oh and Alyssa needs to lose the tude and step it up if she wants to make it into a showdown. First episode I thought I would actually like all these kids too! HA! So happy Liz won this week!
    P.S I liked Davis's team video more because it was more professional and less cheesy.

Quote Originally Posted by mahilla
    okay i HATE the host. he is very annoying with his "dramatic " pauses
    So do I. He kind of puckers his lips and then tells them the answer is right.

LMAO @ Davis not getting in. Is it wrong for me to be a bit giddy about this? It's not that I have a lot of hate for him, I just think he doesn't need it as much as the other kids do. In his profile piece tonight, his family seemed fairly well-off to me. Better to give the scholarship to the kids who will get the most use out of it, like Milana and Scot.

I would have liked Amari to have won tonight but Liz is an alright choice too. I like her a lot better after today's episode.

Quote Originally Posted by mahilla
    okay i HATE the host. he is very annoying with his "dramatic " pauses
    Very true. Maybe he's reading their lips instead of listening to them. Maybe he's a robot and it takes that long to assimilate the data.

Talk about IRONY! Davis coaches Liz too well and she beats him.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    My first time tuning into this show for more than 5 mintues, I stayed for the last challenge since it was US History, my favorite subject. Those questions were utterly easy, except the John Paul Jones' quote, I didn't know that one hehe. Whiskey Rebellion...come on? What other famous rebellion were there near those years? Well, congrats to Liz. She looks like Karen from Mean Girls hehe
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Fan
    I thought Davis' team had a fantastic quote and ran the wrong way with it. I was surprised nobody called him on his "love letter to Liz", as Max put it. That team was so dysfunctional. This was the first time Melissa started to bug me.

Liz really did well today. I liked her comment to the judges, about learning from the other team not enjoying themselves.

Why does Amari keep getting picked last? The more I see of her, the more I like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappymom
    Why does Amari keep getting picked last? The more I see of her, the more I like her.
    Oh I know! I love Amari. I don't get it.

I am so happy that Davis lost tonight. He is the only person that I do not want to see getting that last spot.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

i didnt really like liz' film. way too corny. then again i had to keep telling myself "these kids only had 8 hours"

anyway i missed the beginning, what was all this about davis cheating??

FORT Fan
    The previews made it look like Davis was at least thinking of cheating. There was no sign of that at all on the actual show. They had to assemble a partial map of the United States. Davis clocked in first, then noticed that he missed a piece. That's all. Then Liz clocked in, and she started laughing because she also missed a piece. Oddly enough, in the time allotted, nobody was able to complete the puzzle, so Davis & Liz won because they clocked in first. Strange.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast