+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scholar: Amari

She seems motivated and someone who can do well either as a leader or as part of the team. I hope she makes it into the finale. She really impressed me a lot during this past challenge.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Did you catch that her mom is working on her Ph.D.? A family that values education! Although if her mom is supporting 4 or 5 kids on what a TA gets definitely a family that could use the cash for a Harvard tuition.

CCL
    Man, poor Amari keeps getting picked last. And she's a good worker - I don't get it. She contributed a lot last night. I hope she gets another shot at the showdown (ideally, her, Alyssa & Jeremy).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Those are the three I'd love to see in the last Admissions Challenge as well CCL. Amari was a trooper last night while they were making the film.

FORT Fogey
    I really like Amari... ever since I watched the episode she kept on thinking she was stupid, I've been rooting for her! I hope she makes the final five!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    I really like Amari... ever since I watched the episode she kept on thinking she was stupid, I've been rooting for her! I hope she makes the final five!
    I like her too for all the reasons you listed but, she's had two chances. Unless she really stands out in that debate challenge they have next episode I would give others a chance at the Finals.

I am rooting for Amari. Isn't it interesting that she's always the last to get picked but provided the most team support?? What's up with that?? Stay strong Amari and don't get caught up in the dramas that some of the other team members are making for themselves.

Rab
    Amari is also my favorite and I hope she is the 5th person to win the showdown. I don't know why she was picked last more than once 'cause she has a better edge over some others.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    Amari is also my favorite and I hope she is the 5th person to win the showdown. I don't know why she was picked last more than once 'cause she has a better edge over some others.
    I think it's still a popularity contest. Even among the brains of the group they still find a way to clique. Amari seems sort of quiet, friendly but quiet.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by MICHEY
    I think it's still a popularity contest. Even among the brains of the group they still find a way to clique. Amari seems sort of quiet, friendly but quiet.

Absolutely. It is unfortunate that Amari wasn't more outgoing in the beginning, when the cliques were forming.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast