+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MFWalkoff

Thread: 2/1 - Drag Race All Stars 3 Show Discussion

2/1 - Drag Race All Stars 3 Show Discussion

Divas Lip Sync Live - The queens go full diva in a lip-syncing dance number inspired by the classic TV specials "VH1 Divas Live." With guest judge Vanessa Williams and choreographer Todrick Hall.

Enjoy this show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 2/1 - Drag Race All Stars 3 Show Discussion

I had a difficult time figuring out if some of the lip-syncs were accurate because the vocal track sounded mumbled.
    “Bless the world with your mind, heal the world with your heart, lift the world with your soul; elevate the world with your life.”
    ― Matshona Dhliwayo

This was a frustrating episode -- I had trouble understanding why Ru chose the tops and bottoms for the week. And the queens are extra bitchy this season -- it feels like they are playing it up for the cameras, which is something I'd hate. The thing I've loved about this show is that no matter how crazy things get, the queens are real in the end. If everything becomes scripted, then Drag Race becomes just another cheesy reality show.

I'm glad Shangela won the lip sync -- whatever BenDeLa was doing left me scratching my head, although I think her Julie Andrews was better than Shangela's Mariah Carey. Thorgy was right -- some of the women's parts were much better written than others, so some queens had a real advantage since the parts were hand-chosen for them. But I was fine with Thorgy leaving -- she was never going to win, and the insane way her mind races is just exhausting. But I hope she forms her Thorchestra someday.
    petertracy likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

BenDeLa is bringing it this season. I hope the comedy lip-syncs don't get old though.
    “Bless the world with your mind, heal the world with your heart, lift the world with your soul; elevate the world with your life.”
    ― Matshona Dhliwayo

+ Reply to Thread